Done with the same old faces

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Tav, Goldson, Barasic, Lundstram, Jack, Roofe, Dessers, Dowell, Lawrence, Matondo, 

If any of those are still here next season it's a fucking disgrace .

Worrying thing is there's another 6 you can add to it.

Squads a shambles

Hopefully can punt the first two to Saudi with Gerrard. Next 4 will be gone on free I'd hope, hopefully some mug looks at Dessers goal record and wants him. Really be lucky for some Championship side to be interested in the last 3.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Hopefully can punt the first two to Saudi with Gerrard. Next 4 will be gone on free I'd hope, hopefully some mug looks at Dessers goal record and wants him. Really be lucky for some Championship side to be interested in the last 3.

I can't do another season watching these wankers, I really can't. I detest them

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Matters fuck all. We're stuck with them. They're not good enough that someone will buy them. We have less money every year. We're on rapid decline and I can't see what changes.

We've gambled every year.

It's never paid off.

When we've bought players, we have fucked it.

When we should have bought players, after 55, we didn't and we fucked it.

3 Managers, fucked it.

Its total mismanagement. A clueless board relying on shitebag core of players.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I can't do another season watching these wankers, I really can't. I detest them

Honestly think the most important to get rid of is Tav, Goldson, Barasic and Lundstram, the squad options we'd have to sell may offer more with better around them.

12 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

We need a complete clear out of players from the Gerrard era. What other team would keep the same losers around year after year? 

A team that cannot afford to replace them. Savco will stretch even further ahead now thanks to us collapsing as usual and gift wrapping them millions to settle the abuse cases and improve the squad.

Time to stop buying 2nd rate players from down south or who have played in England. McLaughlin, Davies, Goldson, Sterling, Tavernier, Dowell, Lawrence, Lundstram, Cantwell, Matondo, Roofe, Sima, Silva 13 players who are all not good enough. Only exceptions to the rule have been Sima in the goals he scored and Butland the only pass marks from 14 players from that market.

2 minutes ago, ExiledWeegie123 said:

"Rory Loy

Former Dundee striker on BBC Sportsound

I don't think that Rangers have dealt well with the pressure. Some of their stalwarts, Tavernier, Goldson, Lundstram, have been in this position before and they don't react well to it. They can't seem to handle it."

everyone can see it, we need the manager or the board or fucking someone to just step up and say enough is enough, you three plus Barasic are draining us of a massive wage and offer us fuck all except piss poor mentality, get to fuck out of our club

Looks like Clement will be like other managers and put his arm around the players and protect them from fan abuse and the players get to stay and get paid to provide for their families. Its a win win for them.

The fans this time need to speak and be loud and heard to the board that we want a change in the playing squad because there is no way we can support this current team when the same players let us down year after year and its always the same players

16 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Looks like Clement will be like other managers and put his arm around the players and protect them from fan abuse and the players get to stay and get paid to provide for their families. Its a win win for them.

The fans this time need to speak and be loud and heard to the board that we want a change in the playing squad because there is no way we can support this current team when the same players let us down year after year and its always the same players

Genuinely, as many others have said - if it's the case, these same threads about these same players are still being created this time next season, we may as well shut the fucking doors.

How have we not learned? It has to change.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Butland and Sterling.

Rest can GTF

Know you’re not a massive fan but I’d give Ridvan another season as well, if the injuries persist then we will need to sell though 

Diomande will still be here regardless but I’m less than sure about him 

I’d keep Souttar as a back up option, the only one that looked like he remotely cared tonight 

Beyond that I’d punt every last one of them 

4 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Some players in that team have let us down more times than I can count.  The fact that folk still defend a captain that has fucked every league bar one is beyond me.  Clear out needed.

Once the league is mathematically over he'll score a 90th minute penalty in a 5-0 dead rubber and celebrate like he's just won the world cup.

24 minutes ago, d_nic83 said:

Time to stop buying 2nd rate players from down south or who have played in England. McLaughlin, Davies, Goldson, Sterling, Tavernier, Dowell, Lawrence, Lundstram, Cantwell, Matondo, Roofe, Sima, Silva 13 players who are all not good enough. Only exceptions to the rule have been Sima in the goals he scored and Butland the only pass marks from 14 players from that market.

Although I agree to a certain extent and some of our signings have been questionable even when we where in talks with them eyebrows where raised but I think the issue lies deeper here.

I genuinely believe the mindset in our playing squad right now can be so weak when facing adversity that it has an affect on other members of the playing squad and that goes for new signings also. New signings are coming in and being around that pish attitude and performances and joining in.

If any of us go to a new job and we are put in next to guys or girls with stinking attitudes and lack luster performances it's only a matter of time before we start dipping due to frustrations

Shite players laugh at us and make a mockery, shite clubs and their fans think we're somehow on their level.

We're bring down our standards excusing this shower of crap year on year.

I actually hate it. I really do. 

We've missed the mark so many times in moving players on.

21 minutes ago, beararse said:

You just know they’ll come good once the title is out their reach mathematically.

Shower of shite.

The whole fucking lot of them bar Butland, Yilmaz, Sterling and Diomande can fuck off.

We're pretty much at that stage already. We need to win all 5 games and batter the goals in as the gd has taken a tanking over recent weeks. 

We'll be awful again in the cup semi then if we get knocked out the performances will improve. It's rinse and repeat for the core we have had for the last 6/7 years.