Done with the same old faces

Agreed. Many were an improvement after the lower leagues and Warburton/Pedro horror shows, but we've surrendered 5 out of 6 titles to them since Gerrard came in. 

Time to go for a lot of the old guard. 

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

We need a complete clear out of players from the Gerrard era. What other team would keep the same losers around year after year? 

Pretty much this. 

Doesn't work, doesn't guarantee success, but let's keep going with it, fucking why?!

Aye we've had good moments along the way, but I want significant silverware year on year.

I'd give up all the wee good "moments" for consistent fucking success.

3 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Squad is too old. It needs a freshness and invigorating 

I think we still need some experience but these experienced players don't grab the team by the balls and push them forward.

We had Silva and Cantwell running about like headless chickens in that first half and any experience we have in that team they are to old to play football.

5 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

As a starting point any potential contract on the table for Lundstram needs pulled immediately. Be ruthless and get rid of the losers. 

In fact all of these should be gone to start with

image.thumb.png.f5cca77107f04c899731f2d0f0a933a9.png

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

I think we still need some experience but these experienced players don't grab the team by the balls and push them forward.

We had Silva and Cantwell running about like headless chickens in that first half and any experience we have in that team they are to old to play football.

Yeh 100%. Tav, Goldson and Lundstrum have been decent footballers ability wise. But they’re never leaders.