New home top

3 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

I think the bigger RFC badge spoils the 97 top mate. The crested badge was much better imo. Just gave the top a bit more of a traditional feel about it. 

i think it still looks great but my photoshop skills aren't good enough to put the crest in lol.

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

i think it still looks great but my photoshop skills aren't good enough to put the crest in lol.

Aye, sorry, wasn't having a pop at your skills mate...actually looked bang on as to how it would look. I just meant I prefered the old crest on that shirt! :tu: 

1 hour ago, RealWorldRich said:

Does anyone know how much money we actually get from UNIBET to have our players and fans walk around like their billboards?

Easily our biggest income after season tickets and castore in a club that has struggled to break even financially every year.

On 30/04/2024 at 18:37, RealWorldRich said:

Fuck sponsors

advertising sucks but its the way of the world and it brings money into the club. that's why we now have more sponsors on our tops than we did ~5-10 years ago.

if you have a problem with advertising then fuck off to mars or some shit?

On 30/04/2024 at 23:25, The Hammer 11 said:

Should do something mental one year like out every season ticket holders name on a top , should have done that our first season in the lower leagues as a thank you to the fans when you think about it 

Have to assume you were plastered when you wrote this 

The font would have to be so small you’d need a microscope to read over 40,000 names