*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Yeah there’s definitely more quality in their midfield than out wide but I feel like without Sterling out there we will have literally nobody out there :lol:

Mentioned to my brother aswell during the game on Sunday but I don’t know where Tav sees himself playing anymore. He floats around in some weird midfield position a lot of the time now, like in the centre of midfield and nowhere near the right of defence 

The other way to go is what Gerrard done

4-3-1-2 and do away with the wingers which tbf we don’t have any that should be starting anyway.

There’s a few whispers that Sima might be back and if he is play  him up front and try get him pulling on to Scales like  Aberdeen done.

27 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Couldn’t care less about the refs selected tbh. Clancy would have been the biggest worry for me, he’s the only one I think you can point to as being some form of outright cheat, the rest just seem inadequate in general 

The pressure from the crowd is going to have some sort of bearing on decisions as usual. We just have to hope the players deal with bad calls by staying focused and not going into themselves 

Couldn’t care less about the refs selected tbh.

Clancy would have been the biggest worry for me

:craphead:

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The other way to go is what Gerrard done

4-3-1-2 and do away with the wingers which tbf we don’t have any that should be starting anyway.

There’s a few whispers that Sima might be back and if he is play  him up front and try get him pulling on to Scales like  Aberdeen done.

Where’s the rumour about Sima coming from mate? I thought Phil said he was probably done for the season?

6 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Couldn’t care less about the refs selected tbh.

Clancy would have been the biggest worry for me

:craphead:

You’ve chosen to read that wrong.

I don’t care about the refs selected, as in the ones that have been chosen.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

By whom?

Genuinely can’t remember but it is a pretty ridiculous assumption anyway that the rest of the podcast team would have a Hibs fan as a key member nevermind why he’d spend his time speaking about Rangers in such depth

Fairly certain he’s a season ticket holder at Ibrox

3 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I'd argue the cup final is a bigger game and there's a chance it could be made worse then don't play him.

Not a chance. Lose the game next week and we're handing the scum £60M which they can use to strengthen their squad for years to come. Win the game and we're level on points with 2 games to go with at least a chance of winning the league.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I'd argue the cup final is a bigger game and there's a chance it could be made worse then don't play him.

Don’t see how it’s bigger mate. I get that you think the league is done but this is a title decider on Saturday despite that opinion. What makes you think the teams mentality would be different for a cup final and it should be given priority over what is essentially a cup final of a title game?

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Not a chance. Lose the game next week and we're handing the scum £60M which they can use to strengthen their squad for years to come. Win the game and we're level on points with 2 games to go with at least a chance of winning the league.

Win the game by 3 goals and we are top in general I think. Strong 0-8 Rangers incoming 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Don’t see how it’s bigger mate. I get that you think the league is done but this is a title decider on Saturday despite that opinion. What makes you think the teams mentality would be different for a cup final and it should be given priority over what is essentially a cup final of a title game?

Even if we win on Saturday we are still going to be relying on favours elsewhere.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Win the game by 3 goals and we are top in general I think. Strong 0-8 Rangers incoming 

Aye we would. 5 goals is the difference so anything scored next week is essentially double. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Even if we win on Saturday we are still going to be relying on favours elsewhere.

Depending on the score the exact same could be said of the scum, albeit they would have the advantage unless we won by a few goals. 

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Not if we win 3 or 4 nil mate. We put 4 in the back of their net at Ibrox albeit one was disallowed. Just need to not concede any on Saturday as well as repeat the goals scored and we’re flying imo 

Not really, we just need to outscore them in the remaining games

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Not if we win 3 or 4 nil mate. We put 4 in the back of their net at Ibrox albeit one was disallowed. Just need to not concede any on Saturday as well as repeat the goals scored and we’re flying imo 

:tonic:already?

Just now, chris182 said:

Not really, we just need to outscore them in the remaining games

I think if we beat them on Saturday they’ll collapse on the Wednesday away to Killie if we beat Dundee at home on the Tuesday night 

:tonic:already?

Nah I’m in work. I don’t expect to win on Saturday and I certainly don’t expect to win by 3 or 4 goals but I think if we nick a win they’ll fuck it on the Wednesday away to Killie as long as we beat Dundee at Ibrox the night before 

If we win by a goal on Saturday, we are level with two games to go but three goals behind.

Who’s got the easier run in?

We are Dundee H Hearts A.

They are Kilmarnock A St Mirren H.

Think our fixtures are easier but we don’t have the same level of attacking options to swing it our way.