*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Johnny McFarlane was talking like Sima and Matondo may be fit on the Ramgers Review this morning. 

I thought Clement confirmed that their season is over?

No he said Danilo and Cortes are done and hoped to have those two back. He didn't say when though.

6 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Johnny McFarlane was talking like Sima and Matondo may be fit on the Ramgers Review this morning. 

I thought Clement confirmed that their season is over?

Johnny McFarlane is a Hibs fan tbf!

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

Hopefully we can weather the early onslaught which is inevitably going to come and grow in to the game

Wish we could just maybe try and put an early onslaught of our own on….

That would be absolutely preposterous right enough. We’ll sit back and do fuck all until we inevitably concede to some nonsense 

59 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

No he said Danilo and Cortes are done and hoped to have those two back. He didn't say when though.

If Sima is back for Saturday and we can move Sterling into the centre of the park without having to field Wright or McCausland I might wank myself to distraction before kick off.

3 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

I'd rather swap Tav and Sterling on the right . We've just too many injuries to cope with this game imo 

Why? Keep seeing this idea pop up and genuinely believe it's the worst suggestion I've ever seen. 

21 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Extremely unlikely but I want us to come out the traps and fuckin go for it from start to finish !  One game to give everything 

That would be nice but I've got a feeling we'll sit off them unfortunately and try soak up pressure 

16 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Wish we could just maybe try and put an early onslaught of our own on….

That would be absolutely preposterous right enough. We’ll sit back and do fuck all until we inevitably concede to some nonsense 

Would rather lose going for it than lose it sitting camped in our own half anyway, that's for sure

59 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

That would be nice but I've got a feeling we'll sit off them unfortunately and try soak up pressure 

Clement simply can not do this. It hasn’t worked at their midden since Sir Walter. We need to go for them. Every team that beats them goes for them domestically and in Europe.

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If Sima’s not fit the team has to be the same as yesterday bar Ridvan in for Borna.

They’ll be worried with Sterling up against Taylor.

Not sure they would be. Sterling isn’t a winger and it’s worst position he’s played in for us.

19 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Not sure they would be. Sterling isn’t a winger and it’s worst position he’s played in for us.

He's a big athletic guy who'll get up and down that side. He doesn't have the end product to be at RW, but he'll maybe pen Taylor in a bit and he'll provide cover to Tav who has been tortured in these fixtures recently.

8 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

At what minute will our perfectly good goal will be chopped off by the apparent Rangers biased refs in this game? I’m going for 35mins. 

We’ll get absolutely fuck all there on Saturday. The officiating is another worry for me.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

He's a big athletic guy who'll get up and down that side. He doesn't have the end product to be at RW, but he'll maybe pen Taylor in a bit and he'll provide cover to Tav who has been tortured in these fixtures recently.

They'll be happy if taylor is penned in by sterling as their midfield will be running over the top of lundstram and diomande

He has to start in the middle with lundstram and diomande, okay Diomande higher up to take the ball and turn with it

Lawerence on the left and cantwell on the right (if sima isnt fit) and unfortunately dessers up front

I’d prefer Sterling in the middle but I think he has to play on the right.

Without him there I feel like they’ll just constantly bombard us down that side because Tav does this thing lately where he leaves the right entirely and floats around somewhere in the midfield forward area of the pitch 

12 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

They'll be happy if taylor is penned in by sterling as their midfield will be running over the top of lundstram and diomande

He has to start in the middle with lundstram and diomande, okay Diomande higher up to take the ball and turn with it

Lawerence on the left and cantwell on the right (if sima isnt fit) and unfortunately dessers up front

Reluctantly agree.

This is no game for McCausland or Wright.

I know Cantwell likes to be more central but it looks like 4-5-1 to me with Lawrence, Diomande, Lundstram, Sterling and Cantwell across the middle, left to right.

Thats not necessarily negative in itself but we do need to deal with McGregor because if he gets as much space as we usually give him, we’re done for.

Might even be worth giving that job to Diomande who is most likely to shoot if he wins the ball.