*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

As usual for the last 12 or 13 years (barring a solitary fan free season) at this stage i couldn't care less about tonight's game. And spare me the building momentum for the cup final we all know the script for that,go couple goals down then get one back to little to late and watch the filth come ever closer to overtaking us,can oy be one or two trophies away now. I think that latest surrender by these impostering bottle merchants broke me. A decade of constant surrender tends to do that to me. And unless the manager now gets it i.e. get rid before they get rid of you,it'll be more of the same next season. 

He must ditch the surrender core lot and the jack's roofes etc etc and sort out this injury debacle. 

And FFS stop signing players with a history of injury and expecting it to be different. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Other than the ones on the bench who would you have played?

Just the entire B team and some of the under 18s. Don't see the point in giving players who won't be here next season any more minutes.

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

We have a cup final in just over a week. Absolutely mental to suggest the kids play.

Bring the first team players back for that. Just increasing the chances of more injuries until then.

Can't wait for another shit display.

Conceed a goal first half and chase the game and miss about 10 sitters 

or my other personal favourite is

score a single goal and miss opportunity after opportunity and they look likely to score an equaliser.

I'll still watch it though

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Strongest team he could have picked. What a clusterfuck 

Dowell, Wright and Roofe can’t even get into our B team.

The clear out needed is going from major to monufuckingmental.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Can't wait for another shit display.

Conceed a goal first half and chase the game and miss about 10 sitters 

or my other personal favourite is

score a single goal and miss opportunity after opportunity and they look likely to score an equaliser.

I'll still watch it though

there is no Lundstram to collect the ball and slow the game up in Dundee's favour.  there is legs in the middle for once.