*****Official Rangers vs Dundee Match Thread*****

There isn’t really anyone else he can play given the situation. I feel sometimes Clement can’t win. People have been clamouring for Barisic, Lundstram, Goldson etc to be dropped and now due to injuries and circumstances others are selected and people are not happy. As frustrated as I am with the end to the season I'm keen to see how these guys do now they have the jersey. People will be leaving for sure but there is still a massive cup final for players to stake their claim. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

:lol: 

I share your mirth. We all know the cup final script. Savco will have a full squad to choose from fresh from celebrating yet another league title while we will be injuries galore patching a side together. Been there seen it done it. Frequently. Cup final is a foregone conclusion. I may be wrong but I can only think of two meaningful cup wins against the filth in 13 years,and one ended up meaningless because we then contrived to lose to a diabolical Hibs team. Anyone expecting a different outcome is deluded or optimistic to a degree of insanity. 

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Choking on an injury now.

Don't want any player who could start the final playing tonight and don't want players no longer here after the summer taking up placed in the squad in a nothing match.

Don't see anything wrong with what I've said.

Surely to fuck if Ridvan is fit enough to start tonight he could've been thrown in at their dump on Saturday 

We're somehow the most over cautious club when it comes to injuries but still get the most!

They had Maeda ruled out for the season apparently & the cunts back running about like fuck a week later 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Surely to fuck if Ridvan is fit enough to start tonight he could've been thrown in at their dump on Saturday 

We're somehow the most over cautious club when it comes to injuries but still get the most!

They had Maeda ruled out for the season apparently & the cunts back running about like fuck a week later 

Zone7. Say no more.

4 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I share your mirth. We all know the cup final script. Savco will have a full squad to choose from fresh from celebrating yet another league title while we will be injuries galore patching a side together. Been there seen it done it. Frequently. Cup final is a foregone conclusion. I may be wrong but I can only think of two meaningful cup wins against the filth in 13 years,and one ended up meaningless because we then contrived to lose to a diabolical Hibs team. Anyone expecting a different outcome is deluded or optimistic to a degree of insanity. 

Screenshot_20240514_183202_Google.jpg

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Zone7. Say no more.

We canny just blindly follow it though surely to fuck, especially in a game like Saturday

Would Ridvan have made a difference to win us the game, probably not but the amount of times we don't play players in big games then they roll up 3 days later and start is unreal

13 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Just the entire B team and some of the under 18s. Don't see the point in giving players who won't be here next season any more minutes.

Sounds like a fucking great idea with a cup final on the horizon.

Just now, BlueVanguard said:

Will be interesting to see which players give a farewell tonight at Ibrox.

Hopefully it's Lundstrum and his pals

There will be no cunt there after the final whistle, hopefully they're no silly enough to do a walk round or some shit

2 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Will be interesting to see which players give a farewell tonight at Ibrox.

Hopefully it's Lundstrum and his pals

A good chance to see the calibre of waving within the squad too. Might give us some hope that the pre match waves and high fives will make a return next season.

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I'm interested to see if Raskin can grasp his opportunity over the next two games. It really feels like this will be make or break for him in the eyes of the fans.

Just said the same to my son. I’m hoping he has a cracking game.