At no point this season did I think "if only we had Hagi"

2 trophies in 11 attempts (albeit injured for some). In fact the injuries are a reason why he's another one to go please Rangers. 

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The fact we were injury ravaged all season and had no money to spend in January but Clement still didn’t bring him back tells its own story 

Wasn’t a recall option. So thats probably why he stayed on loan.

15 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I scratch my head why Hagi and his dad ever thought coming to Scotland was a good idea.  If he wasn’t having second thoughts before the mongo Porteous floored him away from the ball, he certainly was then.

He hasn't been good in any league he's played in.

2 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I scratch my head why Hagi and his dad ever thought coming to Scotland was a good idea.  If he wasn’t having second thoughts before the mongo Porteous floored him away from the ball, he certainly was then.

To win trophies and get showcased in Europe , most teams that would have signed him wouldn’t be able to give that option 

13 hours ago, psb07158 said:

He actually played well against Real Madrid the other night but his team got absolutely pumped

He was by far their best player on the park according to FotMob

IMG_4913.png

16 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Living off his dad’s reputation. Now he was a player. Italy would suit him, slow build up and ponderous football.

9 minutes ago, Jasper said:

He was by far their best player on the park according to FotMob

IMG_4913.png

Yeah decent enough if you don’t have any League 2 or lower Journeyman hammer throwers in that league and the referees have the power of sight unlike Scotland. Look at Cantwell the other night, fella was kicked to bits ffs 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You clearly haven't watched Serie A lately.

Your right I haven’t is it better now? In saying that Napoli looked very good the other Season.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Far more attacking these days. Been averaging over 3 goals a game for the past few seasons I think.

Jeez it has improved then. 👍👍👍

Not exactly a dynamic player but I don't get the hate for him he gets from some quarters.

He was a pretty decent player for us in our league winning side with 7 goals and 12 assists.

Early doors this season he looked to be in far better nick than Cantwell, Lawrence and Lammers.

Probably time for him to move on but if he's still here next season I'm not going to be upset about it.

20 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

To be fair before his bad injury we'd have easily made our money back I think.

Before his injury he was a decent player, but it was obvious early on that his style of play isn't particularly well suited to the British game, or the way Rangers have to play domestically - that said he did alright in the 55 season, and did pretty well in Europe for us too. But aye.... he would probably have done far better in Italy or one of the Southern European leagues, or the likes. 

He had a bad injury, and he came back from the injury and had lost a half yard of pace - and he wasn't quick to start with. No idea how his loan has sharpened him. 

I can't see any future for him in Scotland.