47 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Total head loss from Michael Stewart on twitter 😂

Been a hard 7 days for him hopefully Rangers win the league and that will sent him straight to the looney bin

21 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

So what?

Do you want the scum to win because they’re from Glasgow( also part of Britain last time I looked)

Excellent point. I look forward to a well thought out, rational response.

Just now, left winger said:

Excellent point. I look forward to a well thought out, rational response.

I don’t think he was even getting my point. I don’t have a problem with England winning ( for some reason unknown even to myself I don’t like Wales though 😂) but to expect all Scots to think like that is just silly whether or not they support Rangers.We may be shit at the minute but it’s still footballs oldest rivalry after all.

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I’ve been supporting England the entire tournament? :lol:

On 05/07/2024 at 22:36, .Williamson. said:

No harm Steve but England aren’t getting to the final, they’ll not need to worry about this game 

maybe I didn't have a stroke last night after all :lol:

3 hours ago, Badger said:

The handball rule is far, far to complicated.

As for the penalty, I agree with Neville's point. Whilst that maybe is given as a foul if it happens on a sideways pass at the halfway line - you have to give defending players some licence to make a reasonable attempt to block a shot. Kane got a clean shot off, then collided with the defender in the follow through.

Watching it back I still feel that penalty is very soft and then getting a yellow for it as well. 

Cannot help but feel the stars are on England for this tournament. 

This whole schtick about being a foul elsewhere on the pitch is ridiculous.  It's not a foul at all, you can't kick through the ball into another player and say you've been fouled. Opposing players aren't under obligation to dive out of the way of following -through boots.  Add into the bargain the contact is so minimal it doesn't meet any kind of threshold for a foul anywhere on the field.

24 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

This whole schtick about being a foul elsewhere on the pitch is ridiculous.  It's not a foul at all, you can't kick through the ball into another player and say you've been fouled. Opposing players aren't under obligation to dive out of the way of following -through boots.  Add into the bargain the contact is so minimal it doesn't meet any kind of threshold for a foul anywhere on the field.

Defender had his studs up.

36 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

According to IFAB it is so I’ll think I’ll believe them rather than some bitter person on the internet.

IMG_6859.png

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

According to IFAB it is so I’ll think I’ll believe them rather than some bitter person on the internet.

IMG_6859.png

I play football so I understand the game better than people who don't.  If Kane got back to his feet then there's no way it gets given, so the deciding factor is that he spent 5 minutes rolling around the floor pretending he was in need of a pitchside doctor to tend to his vicious injury.  Football has became a laughing stock, and VAR has made it worse, it gives cheaters like Kane much greater incentive to simulate injury because if you don't get a decision on the pitch then maybe some tosser in an office might buy into your antics.

7 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

I play football so I understand the game better than people who don't.  If Kane got back to his feet then there's no way it gets given, so the deciding factor is that he spent 5 minutes rolling around the floor pretending he was in need of a pitchside doctor to tend to his vicious injury.  Football has became a laughing stock, and VAR has made it worse, it gives cheaters like Kane much greater incentive to simulate injury because if you don't get a decision on the pitch then maybe some tosser in an office might buy into your antics.

Who do you play for? 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You do realise any player who raises his foot has his studs up 🤣

And his studs were up and outwards.

7 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Every single player does that, even ours. It’s almost part of the game now.

I honestly can’t get over the amount of bitter fuckers in our support. Greeting over a penalty which has no effect on Scotland or Rangers but just because it goes in Englands favour. No wonder a lot of our support want fuck all to do with the Scotland fanbase. Yes sir I can whinge like a little bitch should be the song.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

I honestly can’t get over the amount of bitter fuckers in our support. Greeting over a penalty which has no effect on Scotland or Rangers but just because it goes in Englands favour. No wonder a lot of our support want fuck all to do with the Scotland fanbase. Yes sir I can whinge like a little bitch should be the song.

I don't give a toss about international football full stop, but I do care about the absolute fucking state of the rules, the standard of refereeing and the use of VAR. I'm not sure any club in world football will have been fucked over as much as us tbh.