1 hour ago, Swagger said:

Hoping for a comfortable Hungary win but a last minute Ralston own goal would be fine too 

This is a hate crime now apparently! 😂

Tonights game though important for the win it's still a massive ask given the way the teams been set out over two games and barely a cohesive passing game displayed against the Swiss 

The draw against Switzerland showed just how fucking negative Clarke's pre match was and still he and the team felt they'd improved on Germany mind numbing substitutes allied with a defensive set up.

I don't see much changing tonight when he had the chance to seize the initiative with Gilmour previously in game two being pivotal alongside McTominay going forward he absolutely bottled it because of his one dimensional approach win or lose tonight he should be fucking punted when this campaign ends .

I just can't get behind the cunts at all, I despise the tartan army pish and hope their night ends in fucking misery, that being said I don't actually care that much about it all, I'll probably watch it but it would as well being Grimsby v Hereford in a pre season friendly for all the fuck I'll give. 

3 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

Hating the Scotland national team makes you a better Rangers fan. Fact.

What do you do when they sing anti English, anti monarchy or anti Rangers songs?

Stay quiet and look down at your shoes? go to the toilet? join in?

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

What do you do when they sing anti English, anti monarchy or anti Rangers songs?

Stay quiet and look down at your shoes? go to the toilet? join in?

No anti English, anti Monarchy or anti Rangers songs so far, but rest assured I'll defo start windmilling cunts if that happens.

16 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I just can't get behind the cunts at all, I despise the tartan army pish and hope their night ends in fucking misery, that being said I don't actually care that much about it all, I'll probably watch it but it would as well being Grimsby v Hereford in a pre season friendly for all the fuck I'll give. 

No Scotland no party mate!

I still want them to win but won't lose any sleep over them. The many pricks in the support that hate us more than support their own club, says more about them than anyone else

Not a fan of Steve Clark however, his negative tactics are awful on the eye. Like some sort Wish.com Mourinho.

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

I still want them to win but won't lose any sleep over them. The many pricks in the support that hate us more than support their own club, says more about them than anyone else

Not a fan of Steve Clark however, his negative tactics are awful on the eye. Like some sort Wish.com Mourinho.

I think that’s the view of the majority of Rangers fans not the loud minority.

I want us to win of course but as you say if we don’t it doesn’t bother me like Rangers losing. 
To actively want a British country to lose is beyond me

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

Hungary are a good side. You'd think it was the Faroe Islands tonight the way some are talking. Won't be an easy game for either team

Yeah I never understood the over celebrating of a point against the Swiss like we just turn up and get 3 points against a decent Hungarian side

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I think that’s the view of the majority of Rangers fans not the loud minority.

I want us to win of course but as you say if we don’t it doesn’t bother me like Rangers losing. 
To actively want a British country to lose is beyond me

If you support Scotland then you should be wanting England to lose.