2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yeah mate, Georgia winning put them out

Ahahahahahhahahahahha

Hope the nationalists are choking on haggis dick the night

I fucking pray England win this now 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, wully said:

No sign of the scotland flags being taken from the windows yet.

They'll end up like christmas decorations in govanhill.

Guy in one of the streets near me has his saltire up (fine), but also the flag of each nation England are playing. Fuck knows why or how he's going to the bother and expense of doing it, but that is sad as fuck. 

Hope he's having a brilliant Euros 🤣

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Guy in one of the streets near me has his saltire up (fine), but also the flag of each nation England are playing. Fuck knows why or how he's going to the bother and expense of doing it, but that is sad as fuck. 

Hope he's having a brilliant Euros 🤣

Sas as fuck that. I had the Saltire out the window and there's lot of other houses with Saltires or Lion Rampants up, with a few England flags too. Sticking up the flags of the countries that England are playing is proper loser behaviour. 

15 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Sas as fuck that. I had the Saltire out the window and there's lot of other houses with Saltires or Lion Rampants up, with a few England flags too. Sticking up the flags of the countries that England are playing is proper loser behaviour. 

It was the day of the Denmark game i noticed, then the other day the Slovenia flag alongside the saltire. Fine having the saltire as it's our flag, but changing it every time England play is sad.

Weird behaviour. 

1 minute ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It's unbelievably lucky that they miss out on the 4 other favourites :lol: 

Spain, Portugal and Germany I agree since they won their groups, France being included is stupid though, the only reason England avoided them is due to France being shite