2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Celebrating like they’ve won the tournament, they scraped through by a gnats bawhair

In fairness though 5 very good penalties

Yeah! How dare they celebrate getting to a semi-final. 

Just now, maverick1200 said:

Yeah! How dare they celebrate getting to a semi-final. 

Not saying they walk off the park heads down but fuck me they have been awful and had such an easy draw from the group to knock-outs and they are still making an arse of it.

Extra time win against Slovakia and penalties win against Switzerland isn’t something they should really be that proud of.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

Not saying they walk off the park heads down but fuck me they have been awful and had such an easy draw from the group to knock-outs and they are still making an arse of it.

Extra time win against Slovakia and penalties win against Switzerland isn’t something they should really be that proud of.

If it was Rangers reaching the CL semi under the same circumstances how would we celebrate? 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If it was Rangers reaching the CL semi under the same circumstances how would we celebrate? 

England are meant to be favourites (according to some) and they haven’t been dumping out Germany, Italy, Spain, France etc.

Comparing us in CL to England in the Euros is quite a difference

For what it’s worth I want England to win it but they need to seriously ip their performances because when they play a proper team they’ll get beaten comfortably

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

England are meant to be favourites (according to some) and they haven’t been dumping out Germany, Italy, Spain, France etc.

No it’s not it’s football fans and players celebrating getting to the later stages of a major tournament nobody cares how they got there. 

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

For what it’s worth I want England to win it but they need to seriously ip their performances because when they play a proper team they’ll get beaten comfortably

Not sure about the last bit, mate.

They all look as if they’re running on fumes.

I expect 4 more games like this one & a lottery as to who’ll win it.