Ibrox Development

11 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

If it is Bisgrove's fault then t's also Bennet's fault for putting someone so inexperienced in such an important role.

CEO will usually take ultimate accountability, but he’s not the one writing risk assessments or overseeing day to day project management or anything. Should have ensured that relevant governance was in place though. 

Rangers were advertising for a Director of Venue and Operations (or something like that) 6 months or so ago, not sure if it was him that was binned or if he’s not in the door yet.

6 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

The games will be at Hampden. Would expect it to be announced today. Mate works at Motherwell and that’s what they’ve been told this morning.

What does this pal do at motherwell?

32 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

If it is Bisgrove's fault then t's also Bennet's fault for putting someone so inexperienced in such an important role.

The board appointed Bisgrove btw and Who employed Bennet? And on it goes.

He’s been at the club for 5yrs and was responsible for a significant upturn in revenues.  

I don’t understand why the blame doesn’t lie with him leaving in the middle of a project and a clusterfuck in his wake   

It’s crazy talk to blame someone for appointing him 5 yrs ago ffs  

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

The board appointed Bisgrove btw and Who employed Bennet? And on it goes.

He’s been at the club for 5yrs and was responsible for a significant upturn in revenues.  

I don’t understand why the blame doesn’t lie with him leaving in the middle of a project and a clusterfuck in his wake   

It’s crazy talk to blame someone for appointing him 5 yrs ago ffs  

He was appointed as CEO a year ago, not 5 years ago.

I'm not absolving him of blame, I can't stand him.

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

John "It's no ma fault" Bennett

Him and the Parks are nowhere near fit to be in control of a football club and don't have anywhere near enough money to fund it.

They shouldn't be funding the club. I don't like Bennett but he's put in over £20m of his own money.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

John "It's no ma fault" Bennett

Him and the Parks are nowhere near fit to be in control of a football club and don't have anywhere near enough money to fund it.

The chairman's job is not to put in their own funds. If they are required to then he's doing a bad job at running it.

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If we’re playing in Hampden can we do unreserved seating so I don’t have to sit way behind the goal to match with my ST at Ibrox

Lets all fight for the better seats 

Aye that'll be the next thing that gets messed up allocating seats wont be done to everyone's liking, folk getting split up from family etc. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Will using SeatGeek not allow people to choose their seats?

I hope so. I can’t wait for people that have ST’s in the main stand right on the halfway line get left with something pitch level in the west stand because their account shat itself 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye that'll be the next thing that gets messed up allocating seats wont be done to everyone's liking, folk getting split up from family etc. 

We can’t lose though Dan.

You hate your family, I don’t go with family and anything other than behind a goal being given to us and we win in the seat selection game too 

33 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We can’t lose though Dan.

You hate your family, I don’t go with family and anything other than behind a goal being given to us and we win in the seat selection game too 

Will defo be lying to ray about what seat i am going for anyway 

24 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Embarrassing no matter, country's biggest club ran like a Sunday League wake up a see what happens.

Regardless the pricks still have no end date.

Tarriers in Jan it may well be.

The material has arrived today so stop pissing yer frillies 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

The material has arrived today so stop pissing yer frillies 

To be fair mate that's not exactly true, it won't all be on site for another 2 weeks

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It's allowing the work to progress. So shouts of January etc is panty wetting 

Oh very much so, but the steel hasn't been ordered in the correct order, so they reckon that the main steelwork will be finished funnily enough on about Aug 3rd

On 25/06/2024 at 21:36, MVRanger said:

Ibrox tour guide casually giving out more details than the Club has? All too plausible unfortunately given the bumbling incompetence of the Board.

Screenshot_20240625-205449_X.jpg

9 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

2 weeks on from this and the club have said nothing it's fucking disgraceful what is going on at the club

Book yerself a stadium tour mate.