Ibrox Development

3 minutes ago, wully said:

Murryfield for me. More drinking time on the bus + we know to keep drink planked, like an away bus.

Hampden, like i said 😒 the shops lock the doors, even the tesco do it now

Can drink in the streets legally in Edinburgh also.

46 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can you tell us what’s being predicted because the club haven’t given us an update 

Take at as you wish, Someone I know who has his own engineering business and has hospitality package at Ibrox told me he has heard 2025, Please don’t shoot the messenger 😂

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Take at as you wish, Someone I know who has his own engineering business and has hospitality package at Ibrox told me he has heard 2025, Please don’t shoot the messenger 😂

It's the "He has heard" bit that should be completely ignored.

We've all "Heard" something but we know nothing thanks to the lack of communication from our board.

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Not going to shoot the messenger mate, just going to disregard everything the messenger has said 

3 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

What construction experience do you have mate to make this assessment?

How dare you query my construction credentials!😄

I'm on the commercial side for a Main Contractor so am involved in delay claims and the like - all too frequently unfortunately !

Looks to me that there is a fair bit of structural work still to be installed - this is slow and laborious even with a crane. Finishing works on their own will take several weeks given the scale of the works, then you have all the testing, sign-offs, and safety certificates which themselves can take several weeks - and all need to be booked in advance (holidays etc. can also be a consideration). That' s  all assuming there are no further issues - and not factoring in the state of the grass!

56 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Pictures of people actually working would be good.  Get a nightshift on too.

My experience of nightshift staff is like throwing fireworks into a fire pit.

48 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

I'm on the commercial side for a Main Contractor so am involved in delay claims and the like - all too frequently unfortunately !

Looks to me that there is a fair bit of structural work still to be installed - this is slow and laborious even with a crane. Finishing works on their own will take several weeks given the scale of the works, then you have all the testing, sign-offs, and safety certificates which themselves can take several weeks - and all need to be booked in advance (holidays etc. can also be a consideration). That' s  all assuming there are no further issues - and not factoring in the state of the grass!

The structural steelwork would have fitted in 2 days or so, there's not much in the steel at all tbh.

@Dan Deacon, my credentials are that I'm a time served steel erector for 25 years. 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The structural steelwork would have fitted in 2 days or so, there's not much in the steel at all tbh.

@Dan Deacon, my credentials are that I'm a time served steel erector for 25 years. 

Hired.

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

You should pop into the stadium when back up and help finish the job off quicker.

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Scotty slapping people who get their kicks from animal farm about with ease 

11 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

What construction experience do you have mate to make this assessment?

7 hours ago, MVRanger said:

Ooft.

@Dan Deacon getting flung about like a scud book...