Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

Im going to be brutally honest.

I really fear the worst, we are running out of time for the surgery needed on this squad. Worryingly I am watching our team and I just dont see any identity or style or play forming, the players look disinterested or like they dont know what they are supposed to be doing. You can say we dont have the players to play how he wants but surely to fuck the whole point of pre season is to drill into the team how they are expected to play and then when the new players come in they slot into the team and it becomes more effective. Clement had a go at the lack of preparations the team had last season under Beale but this looks like an almost carbon copy bar the fact we have less people coming in the door. We are still absolutely rudderless and play dreadful football. 

Unless something drastic happens I think its likely we will be looking for another new manager before the end of the year. For what its worth I really hope I am wrong but given whats been on show so far I doubt it.

2 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Barring a miracle they'll overtake our trophy count by the turn of the year and there'll be a clear gap between us come the end of the season which we'll probably never close again.

This is when the support will properly wake up to what's going on i think

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We’ll be closer to third place than we will be to them.

This manager wont last the season he might get to xmas

It's the younger fans I feel like for most of us are lucky enough to have seen periods of dominance from our club. 

The young team only have YouTube and stories from older fans. Will we get back to those days even of just winning back 2 back league title honestly I have my doubts. 

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

The season ahead is going to be dreadful, we all know what's coming, I hate to be a defeatist but I know what's coming, maybe we need it to start kicking off and getting these cunts telt.

They own the club without a buyer or investor coming on board we are stuck with them. They clearly don't have the financial muscle to get us back competing with the scum season after season. I agree tho something needs to give and very soon the patience of fans is running out. 

7 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Barring a miracle they'll overtake our trophy count by the turn of the year and there'll be a clear gap between us come the end of the season which we'll probably never close again.

Trophy’s that were handed on a plate whilst we played in the arse end of Scottish football and one they were handed without even finishing a season.  

Teams were happy to be second place because that’s their aspirations.