(H) Hearts
(H) Dundee United
(A) St Johnstone
(H) Kilmarnock
(A) Ross County
(H) Dundee
(A) St Mirren
(A) Motherwell

Outwith going to Pittodrie, that's a fantastic run of games for a new manager to build up a bit of steam heading into the New Year, even with Clement I'm expecting 9 wins out of those 10 games, with the game at Pittodrie being the one I'm unsure about.

Winning those 9 games might not give us the feel good factor you'd hope it would though because there's 3 really tough European fixtures within that list, and the likelihood of an Old Firm cup final sandwiched in to, so if those games go against us as expected, toiling our way through league wins won't be enough, I'm convinced though that we'll win more points than the tims before the next Old Firm, but if we can't beat them it's irrelevant.

I'm amazed you expect us to win 9 out of those 10 matches. Don't see where that optimism is coming from.

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

I'm amazed you expect us to win 9 out of those 10 matches. Don't see where that optimism is coming from.

I just expect us to win all games at Ibrox, and the four away games are a completely different proposition from the first five we got this season, County, St Johnstone, Motherwell and St Mirren are a completely different prospect from going to Tynecastle, the piggery, Tannadice, Rugby Park and Pittodrie.

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I just expect us to win all games at Ibrox, and the four away games are a completely different proposition from the first five we got this season, County, St Johnstone, Motherwell and St Mirren are a completely different prospect from going to Tynecastle, the piggery, Tannadice, Rugby Park and Pittodrie.

I'd expect to win all of those home games as well if we were playing well but currently we are absolutely hopeless and it'll be a struggle, home or away.

15 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Next 10 League games before the New Year Old Firm

(H) St Mirren
(A) Aberdeen
(H) Hearts
(H) Dundee United
(A) St Johnstone
(H) Kilmarnock
(A) Ross County
(H) Dundee
(A) St Mirren
(A) Motherwell

Outwith going to Pittodrie, that's a fantastic run of games for a new manager to build up a bit of steam heading into the New Year, even with Clement I'm expecting 9 wins out of those 10 games, with the game at Pittodrie being the one I'm unsure about.

Winning those 9 games might not give us the feel good factor you'd hope it would though because there's 3 really tough European fixtures within that list, and the likelihood of an Old Firm cup final sandwiched in to, so if those games go against us as expected, toiling our way through league wins won't be enough, I'm convinced though that we'll win more points than the tims before the next Old Firm, but if we can't beat them it's irrelevant.

9 wins out of 10 lol 

We've dropped points in 9 of our last 18 games mate

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We’ve played 9 away games in the league since we beat Kilmarnock at the end of February.

2 wins. 3 draws. 4 defeats. 9 goals scored. 13 conceded. 9 points taken from a possible 27.

That’s battling relegation form, and I don’t know how anybody can even try and defend it anymore.

I think over a similar period, Aberdeen who finished on 48 points last season, would be 12 points ahead of us

It's truly horrific 

16 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

9 wins out of 10 lol 

We've dropped points in 9 of our last 18 games mate

Agreed, everyone knows how poor our form is, but we've also not had a run of league games like that in this time either, that's where the optimism comes from, outwith Pittodrie, the only difficult fixtures I see are Hearts and Dundee Utd, but at Ibrox I think we win those, might not be pretty though, in fact it probably won't be pretty.

Plus I was kinda looking at it from a new manager point of view, while ai would expect us to get results with Clement, I think the fixtures would give a new guy a great opportunity to build up a bit of momentum.

21 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We’ve played 9 away games in the league since we beat Kilmarnock at the end of February.

2 wins. 3 draws. 4 defeats. 9 goals scored. 13 conceded. 9 points taken from a possible 27.

That’s battling relegation form, and I don’t know how anybody can even try and defend it anymore.

4 more years though.

See if the players don't understand what the manager is asking of them, is it not the job of the captain to go to the gaffer and make it clear? 

Our esteemed captain will lead by example and down tools to get another manager the sack because he doesn't like him. Clement might be pish, yes, but the players nowadays are an absolute disgrace to the club. Don't even have the desire to try and understand what the manager wants, they prefer to start a clique and force them out. 

Fucking hate the majority of our squad these days.

33 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

Aye, we got through County and Dundee brilliantly at the end of last season. St Mirrens another team away we typically blow out our arses against 

33 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Ffs that is grim.

16 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

Next 10 League games before the New Year Old Firm

(H) St Mirren
(A) Aberdeen
(H) Hearts
(H) Dundee United
(A) St Johnstone
(H) Kilmarnock
(A) Ross County
(H) Dundee
(A) St Mirren
(A) Motherwell

How can you expect us to win 9 out of those 10 games based on what we’ve seen from Clement since March?

31 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye, we got through County and Dundee brilliantly at the end of last season. St Mirrens another team away we typically blow out our arses against 

That was the first time County beat us, and I think that was the first time we dropped points at Dens since Gerrard's first season, a few months before it we scudded them 5-0 there.

I think we bottled it in those few days last April but the pressure isn't as intense in December.

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

That was the first time County beat us, and I think that was the first time we dropped points at Dens since Gerrard's first season, a few months before it we scudded them 5-0 there.

I think we bottled it in those few days last April but the pressure isn't as intense in December.

I’d argue the pressure he and the team are feeling right now is as intense as anything they’ll have experienced here so far

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Still think if he ain't sacked by the next international break then he will be here until the end of the season at the earliest.

He will be gone before then but caretaker to the summer then new CEO and chairman will do a review of the business like what's happened at United. 

As H&H said yesterday there intension to back him is all good but if 20k folk start turning up he will be binned. 

The end is very close no sure a loss to Aberdeen it's self will be enough tho

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d argue the pressure he and the team are feeling right now is as intense as anything they’ll have experienced here so far

You think? I'm not so sure, I think there seems to be an acceptance that we won't win the League this season, and that was (wrongly) the message all through the summer, where as in April the League was in our hands, and I just think the players couldn't handle that responsibility.

I don't think the players look like they're playing with the weight of the world on their shoulders, I just think we've got a severe lack of athleticism in the squad and when you go to the piggery, Rugby Park and Tynecastle, the speed of the game catches us out, that's why I'm worried about Pittodrie, there's far less intensity from the opposition when you go to Dens and County, there is one at Fir Park but for some reason we always seem to do well there.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The new contract was to stop him walking let's be honest and to try and give everyone a boost on the eve of the season. 

Said that at the time, Clement whether people rate him or not, was clearly sold a dud when they were negotiating with us last year, and when the shit hit the fan this summer and he realised he wasn't going to be able to strengthen in the way he wanted, the club have given him a new deal probably on more guaranteed money to keep him sweet and try to con us into thinking there's a masterplan.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The new contract was to stop him walking let's be honest and to try and give everyone a boost on the eve of the season. 

Why no just come out and give an interview backing him saving us millions in the process if we sack him and his team? Fucking backwards football club since 55. 

1 hour ago, Dado'sMulls said:

See if the players don't understand what the manager is asking of them, is it not the job of the captain to go to the gaffer and make it clear? 

Our esteemed captain will lead by example and down tools to get another manager the sack because he doesn't like him. Clement might be pish, yes, but the players nowadays are an absolute disgrace to the club. Don't even have the desire to try and understand what the manager wants, they prefer to start a clique and force them out. 

Fucking hate the majority of our squad these days.

This just seems like another "fuck it let's just blame Tav" post. If/when Tav goes fans are fucked for blaming someone. People were desperate to see the back of Goldson thinking it would somehow improve us. Enter John Souttar.

Players don't understand what the manager wants because the manger has t got a fucking clue what he wants. We sit deep and fire the ball up to Dessers who has absolutely nobody running off him even if he does win the ball/header. 

Get another 4 years of this fitba into ma veins.

1 hour ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

It's indefensible form. I defended him last season as I thought a lot was down to the players in the squad. However the majority of them barring tav are gone now. 

It's a new set of players and things are remaining the same. We look clueless on the pitch lacking shape and a clear game plan. 

That's on the manager. With the resources he does have we should be a hell of a lot better of than what we've seen. 

I think it's only a matter of time now.