graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

TBF he's criticising our finishing which is something we've all been doing this week and last week. Actually think he's giving a pretty honest interview. 

If he was being honest he would have said Im out of my depth and dont know what im doing

Probably on borrowed time. 

But our next manager has to be appointed in the summer.

Whether that means sticking with Clement or going with an Alex McLeish or Kevin Thomson til the end of the season is a question for the board.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

TBF he's criticising our finishing which is something we've all been doing this week and last week. Actually think he's giving a pretty honest interview. 

But it's not exactly a new thing we've seen that 'story' time after time and nothing changes. Never will I think with him. Sad to say but he's done. 

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

If he was being honest he would have said Im out of my depth and dont know what im doing

😂 Fair enough. I'm probably just about in that camp as well but this goes far beyond the manager. Some of those players are absolutely rank rotten. 

Just now, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Probably on borrowed time. 

But our next manager has to be appointed in the summer.

Whether that means sticking with Clement or going with an Alex McLeish or Kevin Thomson til the end of the season is a question for the board.

Eck is in no shape to be taking charge of this club. 

Thomson isn't experienced enough.

Watch us sack him after the sheep game then give McCallum the job as well as running the academy since we still won't have a CEO by then to make any decisions.