Is Clement getting an easy ride?

34 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

How do we see this ending lads because it has to end. The only escape I can see is fresh investment. 

Easy fix is getting in a proper CEO and leaving him to run the club properly. Bennett fucks off and we don't hear from him again.

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Easy fix is getting in a proper CEO and leaving him to run the club properly. Bennett fucks off and we don't hear from him again.

According to Bennett that ceo will be appointed soon 🙄😂

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

How do we see this ending lads because it has to end. The only escape I can see is fresh investment. 

Project 2072.

Finish off the Sports Bar to celebrate our 200 year anniversary. Big game against Denny Dunipace to mark the occasion. Scott Wright with our only goal in our defeat. 

57 minutes ago, King Jela said:

That's exactly what I think as well. 

Think the stadium debacle has put rest to any further transfer activity, probably why Clement got the new, oddly timed contract as well. To shut him up in the short term.

Well if that's the case they need to tell us and we need to sell our best players. We will not survive a repeat of 2012.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Well if that's the case they need to tell us and we need to sell our best players. We will not survive a repeat of 2012.

I don't think it's as severe as that. 

I meant I think they had funds there to use, however little, and it's went to the stadium repair and renting Hampden. 

If there was even a sniff of a repeat of 2012 its sell every cunt and any cunt. Rebuild on youth and frees. Finish where we finish. 

Fuck going through all that again. 

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I meant I think they had funds there to use, however little, and it's went to the stadium repair and renting Hampden. 

If there was even a sniff of a repeat of 2012 its sell every cunt and any cunt. Rebuild on youth and frees. Finish where we finish. 

OK got the fear with your message as I did with clement referencing it last week. It would be the end.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

We'll be deep in the red financially. 

Might not be 2012 level of bad as I said before if it was we'd have heard about it by now. Probably just about managing keep the lights on though.

41 minutes ago, Blue Hugh said:

We'll be deep in the red financially. 

Might not be 2012 level of bad as I said before if it was we'd have heard about it by now. Probably just about managing keep the lights on though.

Probably. They budget for the Europa iirc, I'd imagine we've got plans in place incase we need money quick sharp. 

But aye, this isn't some freak accident out of their control, this is on them and their horrendous running of the club.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Probably. They budget for the Europa iirc, I'd imagine we've got plans in place incase we need money quick sharp. 

But aye, this isn't some freak accident out of their control, this is on them and their horrendous running of the club.

Tbh pal if we are in dire straits then I hope the board aren't keeping it quiet to avoid everyone losing their minds. 

Think the time has come for a fire sale get everyone on massive wages off the payroll at any cost.

14 minutes ago, Blue Hugh said:

Tbh pal if we are in dire straits then I hope the board aren't keeping it quiet to avoid everyone losing their minds. 

Think the time has come for a fire sale get everyone on massive wages off the payroll at any cost.

Whys this tarrier still here ffs 

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Talking shite again at the press conference 🤔 , some Man Utd documentary ffs

saying the squad is getting better week by week 🫣how? We have more injuries week by week !

3 days ago you said ask me on September 1st !

Yeah I have to agree. Many red flags. 

Thread above for anyone interested.