*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

We are so fucked, of chronic proportions.

we aren’t getting UCL, which is probably a blessing because we are would get absolutely fucking slaughtered 

i knew it was bad, and I know this isn’t our best 11 but this is absolutely fucking abysmal 

lazy, lazy cunts. We have absolutely nothing about us 

Just a bog standard team looking to survive a season.

Not a team looking to be the best.

Those days look gone I'm afraid in almost every aspect other than the fans expectations.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Birmingham look levels ahead of us and they’re 3rd tier of English football 

Horrific 

To be objective, this shouldn’t be anything like our starting line up when competition starts, there will be at least half the 11 likely changed.  I suppose if we really want some players out then there’s going to be some pain whilst we are getting them out and reinvesting the funds.  I just wish we could get it done quicker because this is a terrible watch.

Just now, Gaffbear said:

We should sign their centre halves . .

Been linked to Sanderson tons of times. Always felt like an average player to be linked with but he looks decent today tbf

Straight swap for Goldson

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Our press has no organisation, I've been banging on about this all preseason, I know, but we are not pressing as a unit, it's all individually triggered.  Not good enough by far.

100% agree if you dont press as a unit there is no point doing it 

1 minute ago, Big Al 55 said:

First time I’ve seen us this pre-season, I’m struggling to see a single positive tbf

There’s not a single positive from the games so far. Throwing teams together and getting outplayed in every game in every area of the park. 
People think we are certs for second place ? We’ll struggle for second place 

We go backwards with every game we play 

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The heartened thing is you know wee tam will find some positives to build moral for the coming months. Commentary to stun pigs by.😎

Makes the pigs want to stun themselves. Vomit inducing levels of shite. He can't say anything so not to lose his position. 

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Been linked to Sanderson tons of times. Always felt like an average player to be linked with but he looks decent today tbf

Straight swap for Goldson

They don’t particularly rate him and he’s a cunt, no thank you.

Just now, RossS1873 said:

Makes the pigs want to stun themselves. Vomit inducing levels of shite. He can't say anything so not to lose his position. 

Jobbies for the boys it’s called.😎

3 minutes ago, Madina said:

I'm starting to wonder if Clements comments about every player aside from Butland being for sale, and that he was expecting better are starting to filter through to the squad. Been utter pish in pre season and they already look like a team of runners up for the league this season 

We're just lucky the rest of the SPL is utter shite or it would be back in the 80's placings again with this shite. 

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Holy fuck, what a job Clement has to fix this. 😩

Well he has done a fucking shite job so far, we look worse rather than better and he is signing players that by his admission arent starters. Fucking fantastic. 

Fuck it, friendlies or not.  We're getting pumped here by Birmingham fucking City and the mhanky mob across the city are beating Man City 4-3.  Seen their highlights from last night, just out of curiosity of how far apart we are and safe to say we will get smashed. Simple as.