*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

What happened to our 442 press? This feels way to open. Couple of passes and they are through. 

Said it earlier we are pressing so weird each game.

Like the 3 Narrow and the 10 goes to far forward. 

Like pressing 4 2 4 

And one pass takes 4/5 players out 

I really don't know clements plan....wish we had a Manager coach that sets up to exploit the opposition. Rather than we have plan A.

If we had half the players we are shifting out playing we would probably look better.  We are in the middle of a “rip it up and start again” process.  As long as we get players in then how this 11 plays together shouldn’t matter too much (thankfully).

Just now, psb07158 said:

Look at the way they’re playing, nice passing exchanges, players running forward

Their players are fucking shit league 1 level footballers and they’re bossing us

I don’t understand how anyone can argue Clement isn’t at least partially responsible for this

Backed him to the hilt but from the last few games of the season to this it's beyond worrying.

I've never seen us in a state like this since the lower leagues. We literally don't look like a professional football team out here.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Look at the way they’re playing, nice passing exchanges, players running forward

Their players are fucking shit league 1 level footballers and they’re bossing us

I don’t understand how anyone can argue Clement isn’t at least partially responsible for this

Philippe Phloppe…