*****Official Birmingham vs Rangers match thread***** Brought to you by buckfast tonic wine

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Look at the way they’re playing, nice passing exchanges, players running forward

Their players are fucking shit league 1 level footballers and they’re bossing us

I don’t understand how anyone can argue Clement isn’t at least partially responsible for this

I’m hoping Clement doesn’t give a fuck about the results and is just getting fitness in the legs.  I really miss how sharp we were at all times during the Gerrard era though.

Just now, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Danilo is sooooo far off it it's unreal. He honestly looks still fucked. 

Danilo is playing like he played before his injury, offers very little. 

Seemed to get better and better in peoples mind's the longer he was out/the more we had to endure Dessers.

Look at the way they’re playing, nice passing exchanges, players running forward

Their players are fucking shit league 1 level footballers and they’re bossing us

I don’t understand how anyone can argue Clement isn’t at least partially responsible for this

Still get folks saying he needs quality in to replicate what a league one team can do.

If Clement is watching this thinking it's OK then he's not the manager I thought he was. I get he's got some utterly shite players but nothing at all looks makes it look as if we are even close to being ready for the season. 

And they have already noticed the longer cross field pass to the left wing (Over tav) is on all the time.

Lots of two v ones 

Walking through "tackles" 

Then we can't pass or build up play.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Why play a load of players you’ve no intention of playing in a couple of weeks? That alone is shocking management 

Do you think many of this 11 will start against Hearts?  It’s the only grain of comfort I can take from this performance.