*****The Official Hearts v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It shows as expected that the support don’t have any capability of having patience for a proper rebuild

I agree with you and I still back Clement, I still think he is the first proper manager we have had in a long time.

But in all honesty, it does kinda look like the rebuild will be the same shit with different faces. There is no excuse for us being so slow and laborious, and there is no excuse for the defence to do the pass it about with each other and then hit the long ball. Right-hand side again is a problem, so Tav and whoever has the job of covering him still hasn't learned anything, would prefer if it Tav was told to go no further than 20 yards into the opposition half because it is just bedlam when he gets caught out.

So we signed a player on loan who barely played due to a long term injury. Loan him again with an obligation to buy and he immediately gets injured again. It’s either really bad luck, or given how often we seem to manage nonsense like this it’s more likely incompetence. 

10 minutes ago, dougb said:

I actually thought he did OK with his second chance - brilliant first touch and a bit unlucky that he left foot strike was straight at the keeper. If that gone in we would all be raving about it

I take it all back, what a fucking miss that header was