***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Sterling made a difference when he came on by a country mile. Go to a flat 3 in midfield. Sterling - Barron - Diomande and bin the 10. 

Currently, Diomande is outnumbered in there. Sterling will give more balance and less pressure on Dio.

And hopefully Propper can play it out from the back, because Barron is taking it off the CHs ala Lundstram making Dio more isolated. 

And isolate Dessers or who ever is playing up there even more.

4 minutes ago, Rum Ham said:

Barron was good again.

Thought there was too many safe passes made, and the only riskyish one he made was intercepted tbf.

Yilamz was going so central, even trying to win the ball against one of their forwards, whilst Balogun was going up for it, which ended up going to their winger with a huge amount of space on our left which was bizarre.

Good? I like the boy but fuck me, he barely found a Rangers player tonight 

1 minute ago, Lord Lockin said:

And isolate Dessers or who ever is playing up there even more.

We have just lost 3 potential 10s in Canwell, Hagi and Lowry. Asking Lawrence to play that role for 90 minutes is not working, there is no one else, maybe Danilo if he ever gets fit. Buy Whittaker (dream) or otherwise  play to your stengths, not a system just because it's trendy.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

We have just lost 3 potential 10s in Canwell, Hagi and Lowry. Asking Lawrence to play that role for 90 minutes is not working, there is no one else, maybe Danilo if he ever gets fit. Buy Whittaker (dream) or otherwise  play to your stengths, not a system just because it's trendy.

So how do you combat isolating our centre forward even more than we do now if no number ten playing further forward.

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

So how do you combat isolating our centre forward even more than we do now if no number ten playing further forward.

Play a 4-3-3 or 4-4-2

Lawrence creates chances for himself. He's good at finding space. But how many assists is he getting for our strikers to score? 

We simply don't have an effective #10 to play that role.

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Lowry played for the B team yesterday 

8 minutes ago, Alpha Kenny Wun said:

How piss poor must Partizan be to lose like that to them. 

Was shocked tbh, as Partizan have always had difficult, hard to beat teams, and their fans make it uncomfortable for the opposition, must have fell off a cliff recently 

I mean there is definitely a team there to make a start and that isn't completely shit whether clement sees it I dunno, doubt tav will go but I would want a new rb something like 

Butland

New RB Balogun Propper Yilmaz

Sterling Barron 

New Cam

Cerny Dessers Jefte

Ideally we get a minimum of two signings specifically a CAM and Right back then a left back tbh because yilmaz ain't up to much obviously a striker would be great but I'm at the stage where I can't see it right now unless we get through to the groups

Get Lawrence, Matondo Souttar and Davies So far to fuck though, tav would go with my best wishes but he just isn't up to it anymore, we should never have any of those players starting yet sometimes they all start

31 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Good? I like the boy but fuck me, he barely found a Rangers player tonight 

He was constantly having to go back into cb position when we were on the ball, when both fullbacks were pushed up, and the passing wasn’t quick enough.

We need a good DM that does that before all else imo.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Lowry played for the B team yesterday 

And? He has no chance under Clement. He hung him out to dry after Birmingham when everyone was shite. Tbh, he hasn't done enough to earn his chance.

I genuinely didn't know Wright was playing. I watched the game with my da, at one point , during the first hawf, the commentary said: "Wright". My da said, "Did he say, Wright". I said|"Naw, hes no playing",then he got took off at half time. That's how little he contributed.