Get the board out

38 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Defended Clement today in the match thread but after his interview I just felt what the fuck. 

Have to agree with some others points. Think the board are just as bad if not worse. How many times have we told them now these players are not cutting it. I never in a million years thought we would be starting the new season with Dessers and Wright and Tav and Davies and Matondo in the same team.

Why does most players we sign also over the years look fucking tragic. Whole structure of the club and foundations are badly broken. I can see this being the season where fans just walk from the club until the board are out. What's the fucking point buying all the kits, buying season tickets, away tickets, merchandise, all this money spent and we get fucking nothing in return.

We all knew this was going to be a disaster but must be them that can't see it. They are living in dream land. Bennett has fucking ruined us.

I've already chucked it. Well at least until we play back at Ibrox

8 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I saw him referenced in a serious news item the other week!

Is he running a podcast or something?

He does have a podcast. I didn't know he had done anything after being pictured offering SD workers a pound in one of the most bizarre interactions I've ever seen

They won't sell up, they won't dilute shares to invite new investment and they won't let the biggest shareholder have a say. 

They ain't going anywhere. 

Bennett and the Parks have got their incompetent hands gripped hard around the club with cucks like Johnston, Wolhardt and Taylor happy to let them.

A breaking point is coming I've said it for months they've done there bit find someone that can take us forward from here. 

Another weird thing our biggest single shareholder is back in South Africa and letting others run us he can't be bothered basically. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

A breaking point is coming I've said it for months they've done there bit find someone that can take us forward from here. 

Another weird thing our biggest single shareholder is back in South Africa and letting others run us he can't be bothered basically. 

Exactly the opposite.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Eh

Every AGM since he had to step down he's tried to get back on the board at the very least and every time gets voted out by Bennett and the Parks. He's been wanting Park Jrs seat. 

Clearly still wanting to sell his shares but right now those running the club are making those shares worthless. He's definitely not letting them run us because he ain't bothered.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Every AGM since he had to step down he's tried to get back on the board at the very least and every time gets voted out by Bennett and the Parks. He's been wanting Park Jrs seat. 

Clearly still wanting to sell his shares but right now those running the club are making those shares worthless. He's definitely not letting them run us because he ain't bothered.

I thought they had ended the beef between each other 😳🤣

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If the club went into admin again all they would care about is getting their money back.

It's not going to unless they come after their loans, which they've not shown any intent to. Their finance has been very beneficial to the club to no benefit to them, so I think these kinds of suggestions are just lashing out tbh.

Not competent to run us, but there's nothing to suggest they're not supporters and don't have the club's interests at heart.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's not going to unless they come after their loans, which they've not shown any intent to. Their finance has been very beneficial to the club to no benefit to them, so I think these kinds of suggestions are just lashing out tbh.

Not competent to run us, but there's nothing to suggest they're not supporters and don't have the club's interests at heart.

As far as I'm aware it's only Bennett with the club loan now, all other loans etc were either paid back or turned into equity/shares. But now they have given nothing more.

Parks investment has been purely sponsorship which he gets a shit load of advertising and gloat about the cinch shit. 

Oh are they? Never heard Bennett say he's a supporter in an interview :lol:

22 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Espanyolification.

Been thinking about this for a while.

Many more fuck ups & we’ll be playing at Lesser Hampden, never mind the big one…

They’ve had an incredibly easy ride of it. They provided some loans which we could have got externally. And fucked up basically everything else.

The only hope is that Clement is the type of manager that takes full control and basically runs the whole thing. And he’s good enough and committed enough to see it through.

We aren’t winning the league this year. But we have to be in a position next year where we do. 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

They are some of the biggest Rangers fans you’ll meet but they are utterly incompetent and clearly want too much control. They think they’re acting in the best interests of the football club but someone has to get through to them that they are clearly not cut out to run the place. 

The ones that have put money in deserve some credit, but our club has been run too amateur for too long. 

We've had as many good signings as we've had lawsuits in recent years. 

Sometimes fans aren't the best people to run a club. There's too much heart and personal investment.