***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

20 minutes ago, left winger said:

I thought the first half was quite good. We played at a higher pace - even when going sideways or back it was quicker than usual. Černy’s goal was tremendous, and I’ll think he’ll be great for Tav on that side. 2nd half would give you aids, though.

Said the exact same thing to my old man. 

1 hour ago, MacBoyd said:

So sick of this pish if its so bad don't go and let someone else

The childish ”Yawn” response which you quoted didn’t merit the time of day, but your low IQ input here deserves some air time.

Of all the shite we’re currently going through - including, but not limited to lifting one of the last 13 league trophies, facing the prospect of losing our most successful club credentials and finding ourselves playing home games at Hampden because our board are inept - it’s other fans venting their well-earned and entitled frustrations which you’re ”so sick of”?

If you want a happy-clapping echo chamber, perhaps you should ignore a fans’ forum.

”Let someone else go”. What age are you?

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Ally doing commentary for the United City game while we’re playing

No Rangers man him 

Honestly can’t blame him after enduring that second half. If they could bottle that, the makers of Melatonin would shortly file for bankruptcy.

22 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Username makes a lot of sense after this. 

:lol:

I'm sober for a change today. Soon remedy that.

Being realistic.

Was far better than last week. 

I wish that Phil would introduce the new players faster. Being too cautious for my liking.

Definite signs of improvement though.

We scored 3 goals today.:craphead:

30 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Mate Butland saved us from dropping another 2 points late on.

I know. 

The latter stages of the game were dodgy to say the least.

We dominated possession and they only had one decent shot on target. 

Far from the finished article, but night and day compared to last weeks nightmare. 

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Ridvan, Lawrence, and Wright in the starting 11 today mate. Not for me. We need quality coming in. 

Apologies meant i think our best 11 will be fine in most games but the drop off in quality is very steep and winning the league is a squad game (particularly with our injury record)

First half was an improvement and dare I say it even started to enjoy what I was watching at times despite still being a bit of an accident waiting to happen at the back

Second half was a bit of a slog and spent the last ten minutes just waiting on the inevitable kick in the balls 

3 points is 3 points and on to Tuesday now 

14 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Caught out time and again today and the goal is the same goal we lost at Birmingham, against Kiev and then today.

It's fucking brutal, van claim the players are shite but genuinely they've got tombe coached to as to where to be so we don't get caught with the same.thing over and over again 

Their goal was a clusterfuck but I thought Tav was a disgrace at it.  All his pish about learning is just that, pish.

1 hour ago, Lovenkraaands said:

The childish ”Yawn” response which you quoted didn’t merit the time of day, but your low IQ input here deserves some air time.

Of all the shite we’re currently going through - including, but not limited to lifting one of the last 13 league trophies, facing the prospect of losing our most successful club credentials and finding ourselves playing home games at Hampden because our board are inept - it’s other fans venting their well-earned and entitled frustrations which you’re ”so sick of”?

If you want a happy-clapping echo chamber, perhaps you should ignore a fans’ forum.

”Let someone else go”. What age are you?

image.gif.7cc567e9ab606fd96f00b1e3ce869aa5.gif

32 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Shouldve had it done in the first half. Think or starting 11 will do fine in most games but the drop off when squad options come in is pretty frightening. 

Motherwell were severely time wasting.

They were bricking it in case we scored another goal and killed the game.

Agree with the squad options though. Wright starting again and Dowell coming on  is cringe worthy.

Will take time to introduce the new players, and we obviously need more.

Phil is obviously being conservative and trying to steady the ship.

The board have dealt him and us a shit hand.

I don't expect silky football under those circumstances. Just win!

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Motherwell were severely time wasting.

They were bricking it in case we scored another goal and killed the game.

Agree with the squad options though. Wright starting again and Dowell coming on  is cringe worthy.

Will take time to introduce the new players, and we obviously need more.

Phil is obviously being conservative and trying to steady the ship.

The board have dealt him and us a shit hand.

I don't expect silky football under those circumstances. Just win!

His "style" has seen us been cut open with the same move time after time.from team after team.

All fine and well blaming boards and shite players, there can also be shite coaching involved as well, which when it happens no matter who starts is exactly what it is.

19 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Their goal was a clusterfuck but I thought Tav was a disgrace at it.  All his pish about learning is just that, pish.

Stop the crosses coming in to start with. Tav always says “we need to learn from it”. Naw, just fuck off, it was Motherwell. Play like that on Tuesday and we’re fucked. 

19 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

His "style" has seen us been cut open with the same move time after time.from team after team.

All fine and well blaming boards and shite players, there can also be shite coaching involved as well, which when it happens no matter who starts is exactly what it is.

Not sure we have a style.