***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, kelvd1873 said:

Turn on the fans? What did Dessers do? 

Snapped back at the fans after failing to hold the ball up for 3rd/4th time in the space of 5 minutes

Pointing round the stadium, throwing his hands about and shaking his head like he couldn't understand the moans

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Progres, Aris, Kaunas and Unirea in my lifetime.

We have a team of imposters, who are equivalent or on par to those players we had when we first came back up.

There is very, very little or no quality in that team. (Exc Butland)

We can blame the ref all we want but ffs, there was nothing in that team and the way we played that even hinted we'd score a goal tonight.

1 minute ago, Jamesy1872 said:

Allegedly 

wasn’t that long ago, Morelos was allegedly on radio stations saying this and that and he was deemed a hero. If the face fits is it? 

Him and his agent haven't allegedly doing it. They have been doing it.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Needs to be hooked sadly. Nothing against the player but this ref is itching.

Yep was pretty obvious. Sadly. Should have been subbed. Rare instance but when the ref’s a cheat. You just have to play the chips you’re dealt.

Just now, GWR1979 said:

What will we win this season? 

don't know mate,but I'm not giving up after 2 fucking league games.I don't know what to really think tonight,one things for sure tht cheating bastsrd changed the game,and they Ukrainian fuckers were at it.all night 

that team were shite

i said when we conceded the first free kick the ref was a fucking vatican placeman

but fuck me that Rangers team is pish poor

whether its the players the manager or a combined fucking mess of the two

fans deserve so much better 

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Mate where the fuck are you getting any optimism from? Anyone watching knows we wouldn't beat Salzburg. We just got beat off dynamo and struggled to get over the line against a depleted, relegation fodder Motherwell.

Well for starters we might have strengthened. We have also been up against good teams whilst not playing particularly well and come away with surprise results. That PSV game for instance.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

If he gets sent off for a genuine yellow card offence then fair enough but he has been sent off for absolutely fuck all.....if that's the case we will genuinely need to sub every player after every booking.....the funny thing is I think that's why he took Diomande off as he was on a yellow

Enough people saw it coming. That you didn't makes you as clued up as PC. 

And for the record, I think we are shite and I think the ref was a cheating cunt. But I also saw that red coming a fkn mile off.

Just now, AdzKyle said:

If we want to build for the future then start now by playing the youths. Week in week out the first team squad fail To deliver. Drop them!

We saw the youths in pre-season when people started calling for Clements head.

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Snapped back at the fans after failing to hold the ball up for 3rd/4th time in the space of 5 minutes

Pointing round the stadium, throwing his hands about and shaking his head like he couldn't understand the moans

He’s not a Rangers no9. Never has been and never will be. We’re going into a full season with him as our main striker again and it’s fucking sickening.