***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I think we can all see the forward line needs to be improved. Some of the play has been quite good through the team but we seem to be the opposite of clinical up front.

I was about to say if that is fixed we might have a decent domestic season but our injury curse shows no signs of easing.

It’s not just about being clinical mate although yes that’s playing a part too.

The quality of the chances we create is generally shite because of our play, which is intentional.

Shell it forward quick, pick up second balls, play it wide and cross. There’s nothing intelligent about it but if you have better players than the team you’re playing against you’ll probably win.

Our problem is we need someone who creates a team better than the sum of its parts the way that all very good managers do, because we can’t have a team filled with players better than what we come up against in Europe or the fenians, and that’s not what Clement seems to create. No rotations, players not really building relationships, a lot of hand gesturing from players to their teammates instead of having a connection of knowing what each of them should be doing.

I’ll pick out one example - Jefte plays a blind pass on the left wing in the 1st half intended for Ridvan that runs out of play. Ridvan has no chance of getting to it from where he was. So either Jefte’s pass was shit or Ridvan’s game intelligence was shit, but neither apologise to the other. Jefte shakes his head and gestures over to someone in the box apologising.

This sort of thing happens over and over again from players who don’t seem to know what the fuck they should be doing other than get it forward quickly and cross if you can cross or shoot if you can shoot.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye the wasters thing doesn’t hold water for me anymore. The most of that group are already away 

Not necessarily disagreeing, however someone made the point earlier that we got rid of the “wasters” but are now having to play the players who were not even good enough to replace them.

That being said Clement is seriously not helping himself with some utterly bizarre decision making (or at the very least poor communication of the reasons for those decisions).

21 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We will be bitch slapping nobody. You must be fucking blind if you can't see we are a team of absolute wet wipes.

We get bullied all over the place.

celtic will fucking slaughter us.

Despite the excessive masterbating in my youth, no, I'm not blind. 

Maybe we won't "bitch slap" anyone but that was a completely even European tie until one of the most ludicrous red cards I've ever seen.

Cunts blaming Clement for not subbing him are genuinely not well.

It was a monumentally awful decision. *

* Yes, we may still have gone out, but that was a horrendous decision at any level of football :lol:

Just now, rossco87 said:

Not necessarily disagreeing, however someone made the point earlier that we got rid of the “wasters” but are now having to play the players who were not even good enough to replace them.

That being said Clement is seriously not helping himself with some utterly bizarre decision making (or at the very least poor communication of the reasons for those decisions).

So get rid of the wasters loyal, are now blaming the thank fuck the wasters are gone but the back ups are shite so get rid? 

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

what was you thots on that ref? your team dived all over the place all night,  the ref ruined a game by sending jefte off. im going to be petty and hope youse get knocked out as the ref handed you the advantage tonight and your team players just rolled about all night. 

He's been posting on here as a Rangers fan for years btw. 

Just now, CottonRunt said:

Was waiting up to see if Clement was going to do a post match with Rangers TV. 

Poor show him not doing it TBH. 

He thinks danillo was limping in a Rangers video two year ago when he was at feyenoord 

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

The Monaco stuff you posted is now in my mind and I can't shift it 

mate,  PEP is not getting anything outta that team. the majority are mediocre players already signed when he came in.  there is at least 6-7 players need replace in the first 11.   fingers need pointed at te board more than Clement.  we sack him? there is no manager in the world turn us into a winning team, for now it the serious lack if quality in the team and on the bench.  did any of us expect to get into the CL with Wright, Dessers and McCausland up top? and it was a poor ref performance that fucked us.  the board need to bank him or sack him because at the min theyre hanging him out to dry. 

10 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

That's exactly where the fault is. Not darling Phil or any the players he signed.

The whole fucking lot are hopeless. "The wasters" are gone bar Tav who's "waster" so obviously he will get it worse.

He does look like he's got cement boots on when he runs. 

2 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

So get rid of the wasters loyal, are now blaming the thank fuck the wasters are gone but the back ups are shite so get rid? 

Huh we obviously needed a clearout of the whole squad we all knew this last year?

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

He thinks danillo was limping in a Rangers video two year ago when he was at feyenoord 

I think people are reading too much into that comment. He was just suggesting that if he was limping then it would have been an old video as he wasnt aware of any limp.

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

mate,  PEP is not getting anything outta that team. the majority are mediocre players already signed when he came in.  there is at least 6-7 players need replace in the first 11.   fingers need pointed at te board more than Clement.  we sack him? there is no manager in the world turn us into a winning team, for now it the serious lack if quality in the team and on the bench.  did any of us expect to get into the CL with Wright, Dessers and McCausland up top? and it was a poor ref performance that fucked us.  the board need to bank him or sack him because at the min theyre hanging him out to dry. 

I'm not buying this shite J mate.

Pep, klopp bla bla bla, the cunt got huge praise for getting us into a title race. He then got us out of one. 7 wins in 18 is fucking disgusting. We concede the same chance and goal every fucking game. That's on coaching not the players 

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

He does look like he's got cement boots on when he runs. 

Aye so I've heard. So are we honestly that fucking retarded we think all the issues lie with the right back?

Barely any cunt comments on how butland has started the season. Diomande, ridvan, Souttar etc. fucking pathetic 

5 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Despite the excessive masterbating in my youth, no, I'm not blind. 

Maybe we won't "bitch slap" anyone but that was a completely even European tie until one of the most ludicrous red cards I've ever seen.

Cunts blaming Clement for not subbing him are genuinely not well.

It was a monumentally awful decision. *

* Yes, we may still have gone out, but that was a horrendous decision at any level of football :lol:

I take it you watched it on tv , because all the talk in the stadium at ht was this ref will send off jefte or diomande their next tackle 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I think people are reading too much into that comment. He was just suggesting that if he was limping then it would have been an old video as he wasnt aware of any limp.

Och why are people accepting this shite? 

8 minutes ago, Swagger said:

You can’t expect to win the league with this group of players - forget the Old Firms this lot will drop points all over the fucking shop. 

We are horrendous 

Should Clement and the players not expect to win the league then?

We might fall short but every person connected to the club should be fighting with every sinew expecting we’ll win the league until we can’t.

As a support that means supporting, instead of fucking it off and not even watching a game like @SkylineBlue.

Chucking it already is just fucking mental.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

What happened to the good old days when a winger got past you, then you just clobbered him? Tav runs side by side hoping to catch up. Fucking hammer him and take one for the team.

We got a red card for a player out jumping an opponent.  Fuckin wise up with that type of absolute waffle man it gets no one anywhere.