Shambles from top to bottom

2 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

The biggest mistake I think the board have made in recent years is not backing Gio properly. His style wasn’t great but if he was given the money to get the right players in to implement it we would be light years ahead of where we are now.

I don't think Gio would have lasted either way, the same complaints we had Feyenoord fans had too with the tactics going to horseshoe only. But backing Beale and not him will always be a fucking embarrassment for the club.

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

The biggest mistake I think the board have made in recent years is not backing Gio properly. His style wasn’t great but if he was given the money to get the right players in to implement it we would be light years ahead of where we are now.

Especially when we gave Beale carte blanche the next season.

When you think about it, only two managers have really been given a free rein at Ibrox in the past ten years and those are Beale and Pedro Caixinha. Like, fucking why? 😂 

Those are the two that needed someone above them saying, “hang on a minute”.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Support won’t stand for that at all.

But I just don’t see the point in getting angry at players or the manager any more. Constant mismanagement from above is why we are where we are now.

Turning on managers and sacking them is just painting over the black mould on the wall and not fixing the damp. 

The board are a tumour. Until they're excised, this is our lot.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Especially when we gave Beale carte blanche the next season.

When you think about it, only two managers have really been given a free rein at Ibrox in the past ten years and those are Beale and Pedro Caixinha. Like, fucking why? 😂 

Those are the two that needed someone above them saying, “hang on a minute”.

Gerrard was allowed to also, but he was given time too.

The biggest issue for Clement is everyone treats it like it's his team as he's been here since last October after the abject disaster of Beale. If he'd just come in the Summer it would be far different, we cannot appoint another mid season manager if this is how it's going to be.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

This board's biggest mistake was not consolidating when Gerrard won the league.

We gambled and set ourselves back years.

We couldn't because of FFP though I thought?

It required Gerrard sanctioning a couple of sales to bring in some more.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Gerrard was allowed to also, but he was given time too.

The biggest issue for Clement is everyone treats it like it's his team as he's been here since last October after the abject disaster of Beale. If he'd just come in the Summer it would be far different, we cannot appoint another mid season manager if this is how it's going to be.

We need to break this cycle of sacking managers in the fall every season. Most of them are dead men waking before they even have a proper chance to get their own players and ideas across because they are judged from day one and by the Summer they are tainted by association.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

We couldn't because of FFP though I thought?

It required Gerrard sanctioning a couple of sales to bring in some more.

Also didn’t help that Gerrard blew the CL qualifier against Malmo either.

That’s another massive sliding doors moment over the past few years.

We have turned Into a Diddy team lead by a Diddy board with Diddy cash whi h results in a Diddy manger buying g Diddy players and I for one am fu ki g sick to the back teeth of it

It's a shambles

And we the fans are being treated like a cash  cow 

Fucki g scandalous by the way

:raging:

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

We need to break this cycle of sacking managers in the fall every season. Most of them are dead men waking before they even have a proper chance to get their own players and ideas across because they are judged from day one and by the Summer they are tainted by association.

If we are then prepare for Murty v2 coming in to see out the season, cause no manager worth their salt is going to come in to get blamed for the previous regimes mistakes.

14 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I actually fear again for us.

Since 2012 the fans have been there through thick and thin.

I think that is about to change.

Between the state of team and the stadium shambles i think the fans are about to turn and attendances will suffer significantly.

It's a terrible and very heartbreaking thing to say, but maybe that is exactly what needs to happen at some point:(

Fans may have to start using their feet to do the talking because I fear that will be the ONLY way anything will significantly change. 

I hate the idea with a passion, but what else can fans do to actually be heard? 

Meetings with the board are useless. We are rarely given any information worth the paper written and if we are, it ends up worthless. 

Very sad situation to see the once great Rangers legacy torn to shreds piece by piece.

Changes do need made. People on here can say what they like about this and that, but the sad reality is this and some on here need to wake up to it. 

What is the answer though? 

I’m still going to back PC   I’m looking for the new players to integrate fully into the team. Danilo to get back and our midfield bedded in then if things haven’t improved I’ll join in.   
Barron, Propper and Cerney look better than what we had

What I’m saying is he needs more time.

14 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I actually fear again for us.

Since 2012 the fans have been there through thick and thin.

I think that is about to change.

Between the state of team and the stadium shambles i think the fans are about to turn and attendances will suffer significantly.

I probably won't be back until the Hibs game at the end of September, could easily move stuff around to make the next 2 home games but whats the point when your getting absolutely nothing in return.

5 minutes ago, qwerty said:

We have turned Into a Diddy team lead by a Diddy board with Diddy cash whi h results in a Diddy manger buying g Diddy players and I for one am fu ki g sick to the back teeth of it

It's a shambles

And we the fans are being treated like a cash  cow 

Fucki g scandalous by the way

:raging:

vangraffs-bodegang.gif

There isn't even an appetite within a huge chunk of the support to attempt to make a positive change. Happy to be treated like customers and get absolute dugshit in return for their time and financial investment

57 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Gerrard also started with a clean slate and brought in 15 players for the first team squad his first window. Clement has taken over us after possibly our worst transfer window in history and the team an absolute mess with nobody worth much of anything.

Aye don't disagree with that , just more so that there wasn't a plan or identity in place under Gerrard

9 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m still going to back PC   I’m looking for the new players to integrate fully into the team. Danilo to get back and our midfield bedded in then if things haven’t improved I’ll join in.   
Barron, Propper and Cerney look better than what we had

What I’m saying is he needs more time.

He needs another two windows TBH, to help him clear the shite that’s been lingering around for years and also get in players that fit his system within the budget limitations we have, they got very lucky with the fat ange rebuild, a proper rebuild takes 2-3 seasons

8 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

There isn't even an appetite within a huge chunk of the support to attempt to make a positive change. Happy to be treated like customers and get absolute dugshit in return for their time and financial investment

The challenge is it's actually pretty hard to make a financial impact as a support.

Most of our money comes from season tickets, TV money and Europe. Fans understandably aren't going to give up their season tickets. Money from TV and Europe isn't impacted by anything the fans do in the short/medium term. Money from food at the stadium isn't a major contributor and even merchandise is partly factored into our longer term deals so the short term impact isn't as big.

The only thing you can do is make feelings known in the stadium, but that often has an even worse adverse effect on the players and performances.

Here’s were we are as a club -

Chairman/acting CEO - Bennett

DOf shared between Creag Robertson (ex scout) and Koppen (ex PSV scout)

Acting Academy Director - Davie McCallum

Head of Academy - Zurab Amiriam (winning doesn’t matter to him.

a complete mess.

1 minute ago, Somemightsay7 said:

The challenge is it's actually pretty hard to make a financial impact as a support.

Most of our money comes from season tickets, TV money and Europe. Fans understandably aren't going to give up their season tickets. Money from TV and Europe isn't impacted by anything the fans do in the short/medium term. Money from food at the stadium isn't a major contributor and even merchandise in partly factored into our longer term deals so the short term impact isn't as big.

In a positive light yes. It's just incredibly frustrating when basically we are helpless and cannot do anything other than just pay up, show up and take the shite they're serving. And do you not go which then can have another detrimental effect?