Shambles from top to bottom

Just now, kanjo said:

Our support need to call it out collectively.  Waiting until the AGM and to only be asking shite questions isn’t going to do the job here.  

I said it one month ago and I’ll say it again. Not that I likely need to. 

Wake up and see the damage being done. 

it needs action - 100%

About as scunnered as I’ve been since we came back up. At least then we had an excuse for our failures.

In this position all from our own doing.

League has gone this season. And most likely next season as well.

Not sure we have the board with the vision, the squad, the manager or the finances to build us back up to a level we can even compete the season after.

We probably still have 7-8 players to move on and find 8 players of title winning quality.

100% shambles from the very top. The standards at the club are so low. 

We have no Chief executive(still)

Our scouting system is a joke.

Ibrox redeveloped although needed was implemented with complete incompetence.

We have 1 maybe 2 sellable assets and that’s being Generous.

The life sucked out of the Club and the fans..

Depressing

This is obviously an emotional reaction but it genuinely feels like we do nothing right. 

We ended a champions league qualifier, which we’re having to play at hampden, with a left hand side of Ben Davies and Rabbi Matondo who are probably raking in about 40 grand a week between them. Think that quite neatly sums up the sorry state we’re in 

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Something's gotta give. They say things have to hit rock bottom before they can't start to move up, but how fucking far down do we need to go? I think our only hope right now comes from some form of investors but who the fuck is going to invest in a Scottish football team? Never felt so detached from my team.

See the amount of fans I know that feel this way is crazy. Something's by far going wrong

14 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

We're a disgrace right now. It's gross mismanagement from top to bottom.

A game worth a fortune and we're rocking up to a half empty stadium that's not our own.

Years of ignoring the reality of the squad and not making smart investments.

No strategy and progression.

A culture of accepting and rewarding failure.

Celebrating draws against the filth when the game was there to be won.

Pursuing with players we know are not good enough.

Ignoring signings in our league we know wwould improve us.

Captains who know what its like to lose more than win at our club and no changes being made.

A huge reality check is needed and it starts from the pathetic 'leadership' thats meant to be the custodians of one of the greatest clubs in world football.

There's a sickness in this club and it starts from the top.

I don't recognise Rangers in what I'm seeing. We are freefalling. And there's no accountability.

If I presided over this shambles at my work I'd expect a sacking, but nothing will happen.

It's a fucking disgrace.

And it’s only going to get worse. celtic will sweep every trophy (easily) this season and we are genuinely in a fight for second

We can’t offload this shite and we can’t replace them. Players who look done after 4 games have to see us through till May 

Celtics dominance will last for years to come 

1 minute ago, LaaRFC said:

This is obviously an emotional reaction but it genuinely feels like we do nothing right. 

We ended a champions league qualifier, which we’re having to play at hampden, with a left hand side of Ben Davies and Rabbi Matondo who are probably raking in about 40 grand a week between them. Think that quite neatly sums up the sorry state we’re in 

The evidence is there all over the club atm. This isn't a normal 'transition', it's an attempt to fix an absolute shit show. And we keep making terrible decisions 

17 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

We're a disgrace right now. It's gross mismanagement from top to bottom.

A game worth a fortune and we're rocking up to a half empty stadium that's not our own.

Years of ignoring the reality of the squad and not making smart investments.

No strategy and progression.

A culture of accepting and rewarding failure.

Celebrating draws against the filth when the game was there to be won.

Pursuing with players we know are not good enough.

Ignoring signings in our league we know wwould improve us.

Captains who know what its like to lose more than win at our club and no changes being made.

A huge reality check is needed and it starts from the pathetic 'leadership' thats meant to be the custodians of one of the greatest clubs in world football.

There's a sickness in this club and it starts from the top.

I don't recognise Rangers in what I'm seeing. We are freefalling. And there's no accountability.

If I presided over this shambles at my work I'd expect a sacking, but nothing will happen.

It's a fucking disgrace.

Propper is bang average as well.

Sorry....

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

We're not the same club we once were and we won't ever be that again unless this board go.

The people who mismanaged us into this utter disaster won't manage us out of it. 

The future is very, very bleak.

Exactly

14 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Something's gotta give. They say things have to hit rock bottom before they can't start to move up, but how fucking far down do we need to go? I think our only hope right now comes from some form of investors but who the fuck is going to invest in a Scottish football team? Never felt so detached from my team.

You’re sitting watching that knowing what’s coming 

We all know what’s coming the rest of the season

Heartless, talentless Basturds on the pitch and a fucking circus off it

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

And it’s only going to get worse. celtic will sweep every trophy (easily) this season and we are genuinely in a fight for second

We can’t offload this shite and we can’t replace them. Players who look done after 4 games have to see us through till May 

You’ll be called a pape and whatever else but you’re correct. Is that us out of the EL as well now, or what?

The contracts given to players are a disgrace. Davies, Matondo, Tav.

The Hagi & Cantwell situations are also a disgrace. I don't care who is to blame. Sort it.

Letting Morelos, Kent & Lundstram walk for free is a shambles.

Attendance will dwindle as evidence showed tonight.

No football men on the board is a big problem. Souness alluded to it on Talksport and he is right.

5 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Your right m8 100% nail on the head. They are everything we’re not. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

The contracts given to players are a disgrace. Davies, Matondo, Tav.

The Hagi & Cantwell situations are also a disgrace. I don't care who is to blame. Sort it.

Letting Morelos, Kent & Lundstram walk for free is a shambles.

Attendance will dwindle as evidence showed tonight.

No football men on the board is a big problem. Souness alluded to it on Talksport and he is right.

Cant blame any cunt for not going to watch that. 
We serve up some of the worst football you’ll see anywhere. 

It’s August - domestically we will do nothing and we’ll get pumped off any cunt half decent in Europe 

As much as people deny it or season is as good as over - that squad of shit aren’t going to improve 

10 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

You mean paying £2m for a striker who isn't even capable to sit on our bench while having the likes of Matondo, Davies and Wright playing for us isn't smart business? 

Yup sick to the stomach with this "isn't ready pish".  Heard the same about Cerny today, wasn't ready to play 90 mins or start, can't remember which it was tbh.   

Just now, Jelavic18 said:

Yup sick to the stomach with this "isn't ready pish".  Heard the same about Cerny today, wasn't ready to play 90 mins or start, can't remember which it was tbh.   

Every other team in world football seems to be able to sign players who are ready to play. 

We can't start Cerny who played 25 games last season and had a full pre season, but we can start Cortes in the first game of the season after 6 months out injured?