*****Official Rangers vs St Johnstone League Cup last 16 match thread*****

Since and including 55 season we’ve won 3 domestic trophies ?

St. Johnstone has won 2 ? 

Club is a shambles way beyond the squad. Sad to watch what’s been happening. Players continue to get blamed, rightly so, but this is much deeper than just our squad.

Will be there cheering on the team as usual ,but I can’t see us scoring and they2 st Johnstone forwards look lively , a one nil defeat( can’t believe I’m saying that 😫or a win on penalties)

if cerny and Sterling start clement really has lost the plot after not starting them on Tuesday 

59 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Will be there cheering on the team as usual ,but I can’t see us scoring and they2 st Johnstone forwards look lively , a one nil defeat( can’t believe I’m saying that 😫or a win on penalties)

if cerny and Sterling start clement really has lost the plot after not starting them on Tuesday 

Sterling clearly wasn't match fit on Tuesday.

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Sterling clearly wasn't match fit on Tuesday.

Neither was cerny but they came on so play them from the start ,what if we’d been 3 nil down at ht ? Game over their just then coming on for fitness then nothing more. Tav isn’t match fit barely trained all pre season but keeps flogging him and Barron every game ! He just contradicts himself constantly 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

.                Butland

Divine.  Balogun.  Propper. Jefte

Barron.    Sterling

Cerny.      Diamonde.     Matondo

Dessers 

Was at the Hamilton B game the other night and Devine was terrible defensively 

12 hours ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Since and including 55 season we’ve won 3 domestic trophies ?

St. Johnstone has won 2 ? 

Club is a shambles way beyond the squad. Sad to watch what’s been happening. Players continue to get blamed, rightly so, but this is much deeper than just our squad.

It goes deeper than that we've won the 3 domestic trophies, Made a European final, made the champions league and sold bassey Aribo and Patterson for good money. 

Yet here we are again skint it's getting tiresome man 

16 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Neither was cerny but they came on so play them from the start ,what if we’d been 3 nil down at ht ? Game over their just then coming on for fitness then nothing more. Tav isn’t match fit barely trained all pre season but keeps flogging him and Barron every game ! He just contradicts himself constantly 

So wait a no pre-season Cerny should start but a fully fit Barron shouldn’t do 90 minutes?

53 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Cause our actual left Mids aren’t football players. :lol:

Think it was mostly to protect the LB.

He was at least partly to blame for the first goal. Lawrence compounded it (and Butland went down in stages)

6 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Frustrating as fuck, but just unfortunate no?

We will find out within the next hour mate. Also, I think he said Raskin would be 4-5 weeks. I would like to hear an update on him. He got injured on July 13th.

22 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Frustrating as fuck, but just unfortunate no?

It's unfortunate but it's entirely predictable, he routinely breaks down and misses chunks of the season. 

(Watch this turn out to not be as bad as first feared now :pipe:)