Board, Manager & Players

Loyal72

1 minute ago, Muz333 said:

Would love for the board to get to fuck but realistically no one wants to buy us and after years of this shite we’ve got still got years of it to go.

Americans keep wanting to buy us, and the board shoot it down straight away.

If it's not been circulated that the club is for sale, we won't really know what kind of interest there is.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Americans keep wanting to buy us, and the board shoot it down straight away.

If it's not been circulated that the club is for sale, we won't really know what kind of interest there is.

I admittedly am sceptical at the idea of American owners. How many really successful ones are there in European football? But they're perhaps the only ones with the willing financial power to do it cause there's nothing coming from the Gulf

We keep ignoring red flags.  Is today the day our support collectively agree how rotten this is?

Clement has lost me today. He has not shown anything to suggest he gets it and will take us forward.  He said for months about making us fitter and stronger yet we’re seeing no evidence of it. 

Our board have allowed us to get in to the mess we are in and should all be chased now before more damage is done. 

I can’t blame the players simply because they are simply in a place where they shouldn’t have been to start with. 

Said before, a very toxic season ahead. They're playing project with the club after their own mismanagement, the board are going nowhere, Clement is going nowhere and we've no money to improve the players. The lack of fight in that team is dreadful, go one down to any team in the league and I'm never convinced we'll get out of the hole. Brutal stuff, very grim viewing ahead.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

Put ourselves in a situation where we had to do a massive rebuild again this summer, to then not have any money to do it, can't play in our own stadium at the start of the season and worst decision of the lot, giving our under pressure manager a new contract extension. Incredible mis-management at the top

Incredible as you say, honestly it beggars belief.

18 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Someone mentioned that the UB might be reluctant to say anything or protest, because they've got their new singing section all tied up.

The board have got them by the balls, and will likely ban them/deny their move should they "act out of line".

Dunno, maybe a mad conspiracy but makes some sort of sense.

100% spot on.

44 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

H&H will do fuck all to mobilise any sort of protest despite being in prime position to do so. They have the reach, they have the following, they could easily get something tangible going that no individual or small group of fans could.

Same with the UB to a lesser extent.

But neither will and the support is split into so many fragments there’s zero pressure on that board to get to fuck.

Plus, cushty wee positions in the press conferences for Edgar et Al. Of course they won’t.

Strongly agree with this... regardless of what H&H post, you're right 👍🏻 

As I've stated before, the prominent parts of the support have so many cooshty handouts from the board, they can say 'aww that's bad' but they'll never act on it because they'll lose the things that make them feel relevant. Media access, the 'Rangers end', tickets for everywhere, allowed to do shows at NEH

Just now, RossS1873 said:

As I've stated before, the prominent parts of the support have so many cooshty handouts from the board, they can say 'aww that's bad' but they'll never act on it because they'll lose the things that make them feel relevant. Media access, the 'Rangers end', tickets for everywhere, allowed to do shows at NEH

Blazer chasers become weapons to use against the support in shutting things down or silencing any form of action by blackmail.

It's why the two should always be separate.

These bastards not wanting the mainstream media questioning anything their doing should be a major red flag, they keep it all behind fan media and hush hush, and only dish out what they want to be known.

Some dictators would be impressed.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Blazer chasers become weapons to use against the support in shutting things down or silencing any form of action by blackmail.

It's why the two should always be separate.

These bastards not wanting the mainstream media questioning anything their doing should be a major red flag, they keep it all behind fan media and hush hush, and only dish out what they want to be known.

Some dictators would be impressed.

Goebbels and Stalin would be proud of the efforts of the board and the fan media

Just now, bluenoz said:

It starts at the top. If Bennett is the Rangers man he says he is, then he should do the right thing and step down for the good of the club.

100%

I would add that if Clement has such a love for the club as he has stated then he would do the honourable thing and resign.

Does that even happen now, a manager is honest and admits he ain't up to the job.

57 minutes ago, Jelavic18 said:

5 points behind after the first 4 games of the season. 5 points behind Aberdeen who are second 🙃. Tells you fucking everything you need to know.  

It's a fecking disgrace and a board of muppets happy to see us have  another disastrous season 

58 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

It's a fecking disgrace and a board of muppets happy to see us have  another disastrous season 

Couldn't agree more.  Just seen Clements presser also and doesn't cover me with much confidence. Mentioning "we delivered" against Ross County....they got fucked out the cup midweek by Spartans 

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Sky saying we spent £14 mil in the summer (not including Cortes). 

Was it known the fee for Jefte was £3.2 mil?

That's just not true. It was 500k

4.5 on Diomande,

1.5 on Propper 

3.5m on Bajrami

Other fees but that was the big ones I think

37 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

I admittedly am sceptical at the idea of American owners. How many really successful ones are there in European football? But they're perhaps the only ones with the willing financial power to do it cause there's nothing coming from the Gulf

Wrexham, Burnley, Birmingham have all been backed heavily by American/Canadian owners. Granted, hasn’t gone fully to plan for Birmingham and Burnley on the pitch but still, the nationality doesn’t matter. The owners we have now are fucking idiots.

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Sky saying we spent £14 mil in the summer (not including Cortes). 

Was it known the fee for Jefte was £3.2 mil?

If we can’t laugh what can we do? Seriously something broken and needing fixed. 

56 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

This is the response for me calling out a prominent member of the support that they don't have their priorities in the right direction, having a go at Celtics tifo as we get scudded...again. This is also what we are up against 

Screenshot_20240901_132519_Samsung Internet.jpg

Notices he's deleted the posts slating him for this. 

He's another chancer arsehole