Danilo

Loyal72

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I said at the time I think sometimes our manager picks his team reactionary to the fans on social media, fan media and the media ect.  there was all the stuff about Danilo limping, the manager said there was no truth to it then the next game as I predicted at the time he started Danilo and it’s the only time we’ve seen him this season and now he’s fucked again. Just a coincidence the only game he’s appeared was the game straight after all the stuff in the media?
Maybe maybe not judge for yourself…

I think the manager is a banger 

Ive noticed it on other occasions where he appears to react to fan media ect in his team line ups. 

If he was reacting to fan media mate Tav would have been shipped out on day 1 of the window

37 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I'm not seeing a limp here mate?

There was no limp when Clement said he just walks like that (based on that video prior to the game). He just wobbles when he walks it seems, he did so before he got injured.

35 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

If a group of Celtic fans were in charge at Ibrox , they couldn't even dream of running as badly as we are just now 

It’s at that stage, mate!

They’d be cackling among themselves, wondering how far they dare push it!

37 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I actually hate these snake cunts who run us.

Everyday seems like another shit show.

How the fuck did we not get a striker in knowing he was fucked? Fucking about trying to scrape a last minute winger on loan when this is going on.

Clubs fucked 

Sounds like there was a last ditch attempt to sign Shankland, but we baulked at the price.

1 hour ago, MurrayWilson said:

The problem is we have yet to see him get a proper extended run of games fully fit. Before he broke his cheekbone i thought he was starting to look the part. None of us can truly judge him until he is getting a run of games and we can only go on his fairly decent record at his previous 2 clubs. Unlike Roofe i dont think he had that many injuries before he came to us and we can only hope to take the news from the club that it isnt serious at face value.  

First part is kinda true.

His Injury record isn't great.

Screenshot_20240905_193725_Chrome.jpg

14 minutes ago, molesmole said:

First part is kinda true.

His Injury record isn't great.

Screenshot_20240905_193725_Chrome.jpg

To be fair, that injury record pre-us isn't actually that bad. 

For whatever reason (a curse?) his injuries have been easily the worst with us. 

It's crazy man 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

To be fair, that injury record pre-us isn't actually that bad. 

For whatever reason (a curse?) his injuries have been easily the worst with us. 

It's crazy man 

How the fuck did we get the curse when it was they bastards across the city who violated weans?