***** The Official Dundee United v Rangers Match Thread *****

2 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Aberdeen played 5 of those fixtures in the bottom half of the split and have had a very favourable start to the season. They didn't win a game in the previous 11 league games so you've been very particular about the 12 games you've chosen.

In the last 14 we have played the tarriers 3 times, don't think the sheep have played them at all

Laughable to use 12 games

13 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

In the last 14 we have played the tarriers 3 times, don't think the sheep have played them at all

Laughable to use 12 games

This season the sheep have played St Johnstone(H) St Mirren(A) Killie (H) Ross County (A) Motherwell(H) 

-Killie had a player sent off early 2nd half- If we'd had that as our first 5 games I'd have been happy. They've played no cunt of note yet. 

3 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Give clement 5 games against the bottom teams over the top teams and he'd likely have a better record than he does right now

We've dropped points to the team ranked 12th in the table but aye let's downplay the sheep form.

Incidentally, the sheep were bottom 6 last season and have already beat 2 of last seasons top 6.

Our own form should be enough to embarrass ourselves to shut up rather than being dismissive and arrogant about others with 100% records.

23 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

This season the sheep have played St Johnstone(H) St Mirren(A) Killie (H) Ross County (A) Motherwell(H) 

Ross County away and Motherwell at home. Aye, that was easy last season as we were dropping half the points 😂

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Meh, Cerny should be nowhere near the team after the Celtic game. Pathetic.

5 hours ago, GA1972 said:

Cerny has been woeful, couple of decent moments but his overall play is garbage and as we seen in the OF he’s another coward to add to the list 

He’s been signed about a month 

writ off in true RM style already

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Ross County away and Motherwell at home. Aye, that was easy last season as we were dropping half the points 😂

Should be easy. That was a capitulation 2nd half of last season. 

Do you think they cunts fear they games? I doubt it. But here we are. That's why we need a mentality change. 

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Should be easy. That was a capitulation 2nd half of last season. 

Do you think they cunts fear they games? I doubt it. But here we are. That's why we need a mentality change. 

Of course ot should be easy. But no games have been other than RC at home, we've been turgid too often so far.

I don't think they (the scum?) fear any domestic game. And unfortunately I think they'd play us every single week if they could.

But my point is the sheep form is perfect and I don't think we're particularly well placed to downplay it because of the apparent shiteness of who they've played.

Anyways, enough of the sheep, we've enough to think about with Utd tomorrow.

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Butland

Kasanwirjo Souttar Propper Jefte 

Diomande Barron 

Cerny Bajrami Cortes 

Dessers 

No doubt but tav starts and Bajrami comes off the bench. 

I'd be more worried about Diamonde starting. Seen nothing in him thus far, and would rather have Sterling there tbh. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Of course ot should be easy. But no games have been other than RC at home, we've been turgid too often so far.

I don't think they (the scum?) fear any domestic game. And unfortunately I think they'd play us every single week if they could.

But my point is the sheep form is perfect and I don't think we're particularly well placed to downplay it because of the apparent shiteness of who they've played.

Anyways, enough of the sheep, we've enough to think about with Utd tomorrow.

Damn right. Want a right good performance from us tomorrow mate. Claw these fucking points back. 

13 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Damn right. Want a right good performance from us tomorrow mate. Claw these fucking points back. 

These fucks will be right up for our scalp tomorrow. It's as much about our attitude, mentality and fight tomorrow as it is about our quality.  I'm hoping rather than believing, but we simply can't afford not to pick up full points.

30 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

I might be in the minority here, but I think everything clicks tomorrow. I have a feeling we are going to slay these cunts!

I honestly can’t see it. This team haven’t shown me they have the balls to go to a tough away ground and put in a performance never mind get the 3 points. It’ll be another struggle!

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

These fucks will be right up for our scalp tomorrow. It's as much about our attitude, mentality and fight tomorrow as it is about our quality.  I'm hoping rather than believing, but we simply can't afford not to pick up full points.

Aye they’ve sold out their ticket allocation whilst I’ve genuinely never seen so many away tickets been offered for Tannadice. I’ve been offered a couple off different folk but our bus struggled to shift the few they had, they have now right enough but normally it’s tough to get a ticket for this.

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I honestly can’t see it. This team haven’t shown me they have the balls to go to a tough away ground and put in a performance never mind get the 3 points. It’ll be another struggle!

Outa my way you with yer negative pish talk and redundant avatar making you look like a fanny. I'm no in the mood for weak mindedness. The season starts now. 

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Aye they’ve sold out their ticket allocation whilst I’ve genuinely never seen so many away tickets been offered for Tannadice. I’ve been offered a couple off different folk but our bus struggled to shift the few they had, they have now right enough but normally it’s tough to get a ticket for this.

I know mate. I got offered too but I'm washing my hair tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We've dropped points to the team ranked 12th in the table but aye let's downplay the sheep form.

Incidentally, the sheep were bottom 6 last season and have already beat 2 of last seasons top 6.

Our own form should be enough to embarrass ourselves to shut up rather than being dismissive and arrogant about others with 100% records.

And so have the sheep before, theres a reason they were bottom 6 last season

Using the last 12 games with completely different fixtures to compare both teams is fucking ridiculous 

Its not dismissing the sheep start, but to say if we dont win today we won't finish 2nd because of the last 12 games results is laughable

Reverse the fixtures, give the sheep 3 games against the tarriers, 2 at the piggery mind, and take our 3 games against them away and give us st johnstone, livi and say county again

Bet they don't get 14pts more than we do over the 12 games

12 minutes ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

And so have the sheep before, theres a reason they were bottom 6 last season

Using the last 12 games with completely different fixtures to compare both teams is fucking ridiculous 

Its not dismissing the sheep start, but to say if we dont win today we won't finish 2nd because of the last 12 games results is laughable

Reverse the fixtures, give the sheep 3 games against the tarriers, 2 at the piggery mind, and take our 3 games against them away and give us st johnstone, livi and say county again

Bet they don't get 14pts more than we do over the 12 games

I'm not making the 12 game point, I'm saying there's a dismissiveness about the sheep's form because of who they've played. And given our form and who we've played that's pretty embarrassing.

29 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Don't get it with Diomande at all. 4 million and I've seen nothing to get excited about.

I don't want to get on the guys back and slate him too much. He seems a decent guy, but decent wee cheery guys don't win you leagues. 

Think he scored a goal in each of his first two games from memory and thought he might be a player. 

Think his control of a ball is woeful now tbh. He's been pretty abysmal if I'm being honest - like a headless chicken in games :sad: