Igamane's "passport issue"

JWAC

I'm not looking to be negative on a good night for us but if that is true, it's a sacking offence. The blame shouldn't just be on one sole person but the administration behind it because it's unacceptable.

Igamane's registered to play in the Europa League but doesn't have the administration required to get him into a country he may play in? Many of the support are vocal on the capabilities of Clement but again, if this is true, we have an unacceptable level of professionalism at the club right now and Clement is often taking the flack at the brunt end of it.

8 minutes ago, JWAC said:

I'm not looking to be negative on a good night for us but if that is true, it's a sacking offence. The blame shouldn't just be on one sole person but the administration behind it because it's unacceptable.

Igamane's registered to play in the Europa League but doesn't have the administration required to get him into a country he may play in? Many of the support are vocal on the capabilities of Clement but again, if this is true, we have an unacceptable level of professionalism at the club right now and Clement is often taking the flack at the brunt end of it.

So what's the script, passport expired?

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Yeah shambles from the club, but what’s new.

I was going to edit the OP to say it's a symptom of how screwed up we are right now, no CEO, no chairman, no professionalism. What bugs me is a bad result tonight would have seen the pressure on Clement rise, we can only hope over the next few months we get some stability

14 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

So what's the script, passport expired?

No idea but he signed in July and registered for the Europa so it shouldn't be a surprise to the club.

At this level of competition it should never happen

It’s possible we applied for the visa ASAP but Sweden’s process took too long and they weren’t willing to expedite it. The draw wasn’t that long ago. I still suspect a really slick football operation with a bit of nouse could have worked it out, but maybe not. 

34 minutes ago, the blue plumber said:

On another site it says one of the countries he’s visited Sweden won’t let you with that country on your passport.

That would really surprise me.. Sweden is one of those countries that lets any cunt in. 

"The Sweden Schengen Visa is mandatory for Morocco citizens visiting this country! It’s a short-term visa, and the Schengen visa application involves completing an online application form, providing biometric data, and attending an interview at a Visa Application Centre (VAC)." Maybe they couldn't get an interview appointment?? Might be you have to go to London? 

So could be an admin error by the club, but might also just have been the short turn around since the draw.

Either way, tonight gave us a superb result, no damage done and the lad is well rested for Sunday! 

Happy Days!