*****The Official Rangers v Lyon Match Thread*****

Just now, AdzKyle said:

His decisions get more and more baffling every week. Honestly likes he’s trying to sabotage himself and the club. Playing duds, refusing to change things, defenders on when losing. Refusing to change attackers. Refusing to haul off under performers 

Refusing to practice finishing. That's what it seems to me anyway you can make all the chances you want but if you can finish what's the point. 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Can’t believe he missed it then 2 minutes later celebrated a Lyon defender’s clearance he blocked and it went for a goal kick 

I’d have taken Ryan Kent’s right leg back over this guy for Fucksake 

I had seen enough of him by the time he got hauled off for being both shite and a fanny at the weekend. I’ll drive him back to Holland tonight if he wants after watching this 

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Want to see it look even worse?

20241003_211033.thumb.jpg.4e51fa9fc4975444599a2f77cf4cbe0c.jpg

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Bad as Darcheville’s when we lost 3-0 at home to this lot.

My wee boy who knows he’s absolutely pish at football turned to me and said “even I’d have scored that” and he’s fucking right. If I wasn’t so angry I’d have laughed 

Shambles 

Just now, psb07158 said:

My wee boy who knows he’s absolutely pish at football turned to me and said “even I’d have scored that” and he’s fucking right. If I wasn’t so angry I’d have laughed 

Shambles 

Aye, I think it's the worst miss I've ever seen, like not even just for us.