We're a fucking disgrace fucking shambles fucking diabolical performance get the board and manager to fuck

Sadly getting rid of them all is birthday card pish, we’re stuck in a never ending nightmare. Rinse and repeat every season these days and we’ll suffer hammerings from the other mob each year and watch them waltz to trebles when they feel like it then off into the distance. 2nd best attitudes riddled throughout the club now. 

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Gilligan is having a review behind the scenes during international break.

Not regarding manager but sitting down with club staff, sponsors etc and basically asking how things can improve.

Maybe he should ask some fucker for major investment…

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

Honest question,  are we looking worse than this time last year under beale?

Hard to tell as we dont look like anything at the moment, theres no style of play and for me, hagi coming back into the fold is going to be a doozy as he doesnt fit the clement player and smacks of a roll of the dice

Btw Beale was a shambles of epic proportions 

The most disappointing aspect of Clement's tenure is the lack of a clear footballing philosophy.  I could stomach the odd set-back if we could see a team system developing - but we look like 10 outfield individuals just knocking balls upfield and hoping for the best. 

This season could get very messy very soon.

Tavernier needs dropped and then hunted out the club as a whole. His body language- from his entrance into Ibrox pre match - to his usual onfield persona - is cause for concern. Get him to fuck before he really hurts us. Off field

4 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

Tavernier needs dropped and then hunted out the club as a whole. His body language- from his entrance into Ibrox pre match - to his usual onfield persona - is cause for concern. Get him to fuck before he really hurts us. Off field

I agree with this but cmon to fuck what kind of manager lets it go on for this long? Tavs body language alone has been alarming, he genuinely looks like he doesn't want to be here and his actual performances back that up. When he trudged off he didn't look pissed off he looked more relieved.

Keep getting rid of people continuously until the people we replace them with 

1. Oversee our club to the highest standards 

2. Manage a team of players to a high standard 

3. Plays football matches and wins lots of stuff. 

Easy peasy. Revolving door for ever and ever amen 

It's costly to keep changing managers, especially when you give them extended contracts, but it has to be done.

Up until 2011, we only had something like 13 managers in our history. Since then, we have had 13 more if you include interim managers. Unfortunately, the search must continue until we get it right.

1 minute ago, kris1984 said:

Said in the match thread Getting big Warburton vibes tonight. Team that is massively lacking any physicality. We only have one way of playing. Forcing things out wide, chucking in aimless crosses, overrun in midfield ….

We laughed at them the other night for playing so exposed. We were no different. Kasanwirjo and Sterling should have started to make things difficult for Lyon and keep it tighter. We were naive out there.

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

The ub where singing Clements blue and white army

I don't know wtf it is I'm missing man 😙🤣🤣

think shite like that is so they can get the players and manager over to them regularly after games , photos at the end of the season etc

i'm astonished there's any Rangers fan who genuinely backs this manager anymore

3 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

The ub where singing Clements blue and white army

I don't know wtf it is I'm missing man 😙🤣🤣

I'm not convinced they watch the game or care about the outcome. Jumping up and down at 1-4 is embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

think shite like that is so they can get the players and manager over to them regularly after games , photos at the end of the season etc

i'm astonished there's any Rangers fan who genuinely backs this manager anymore

It looks like it’s only a matter of time, probably a LC final defeat v them, but hate the idea of a caretaker or McInnes.