Diomande

MacBoyd

What is the point of him? 4m. He's atrocious defensively, doesn't create or score. Looks like a wee boy lost when we aren't winning.

Am I out of line? Other than his first 2 games I can't see anything and our loss of defensive structure at the exact time he signed can't be a coincidence.

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

He contributes fuck all. Another awful signing and a waste of money 

Our big money signings are actually our biggest except phil. Dio cortes yilmaz matondo dessers danilo. That's over 20m in transfer fees contributing absolutely nothing.

I get that you can make players look good in a youtube video but fuck me the boy looked like he had everything when we signed him . 

He's shown absolutley fuck all in 90% of games. I dont know what kind of midielder he is meant to be. 

There has to be something that goes on at the training ground because the amount of players that look good on paper before they arrive , then look like they've never seen a football once they're in the door is mental 

Started off ok in a more advanced position when he first came in, but has had whatever he had about him coached out and restricted within our pish system.

Could honestly say it for any of our players. Not a single one is playing well or has improved at all under Clement.

Even Barron’s form has fallen off a cliff. 

Just now, skinnymate1690 said:

I get that you can make players look good in a youtube video but fuck me the boy looked like he had everything when we signed him . 

He's shown absolutley fuck all in 90% of games. I dont know what kind of midielder he is meant to be. 

There has to be something that goes on at the training ground because the amount of players that look good on paper before they arrive , then look like they've never seen a football once they're in the door is mental 

I honestly thought after 2 games he was what we needed for years, 2 goals from outside the box. Don't think he's actually shot since 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Started off ok in a more advanced position when he first came in, but has had whatever he had about him coached out and restricted within our pish system.

Could honestly say it for any of our players. Not a single one is playing well or has improved at all under Clement.

Even Barron’s form has fallen off a cliff. 

Your last line is very true see today slow as fuck he wasn't like that before. Its Clement.

I'm not sure if its Clrments tactics and the boy doesnt really know what the fuck hes doing or he's just pish. You could literally replace him with a starting CM from any shite SPL side and you wouldnt notice. 

Plays in a midfield 3 that have absolutely no direction other than; when one moves, the other plug the gap that’s been left. I’ve said it earlier but watching Tom Lawrence by pass two sitting midfielders to collect the ball from Souttar, to knock it back to him and then spin into traffic really shocked me today. Pass and move, with no fuckin clue where to actually move to. This team is utter shite; shite players, shite tactics, and very clearly a shite coaching staff behind it. Who the fuck in their right mind thought Alex Rae would be a good coach ffs. 

6 minutes ago, Number5 said:

I'm not sure if its Clrments tactics and the boy doesnt really know what the fuck hes doing or he's just pish. You could literally replace him with a starting CM from any shite SPL side and you wouldnt notice. 

I'm with you on this. I'm not sure we use him in the right set up. He seems extremely isolated at times. However, smart players adjust, and he hasn't been able to do that this season.