* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, KingKirk said:

the taigs think they are signing the lad so this really aint a issue troops hahahahaha

Heard this mentioned the other day. Signed for £12m but City prepared to let him go to them for around £4-5m :pipe:

Now thats a bargain. Must be because of another speshul relayshonship they have

My missus couldn't help herself when she said "whits so fuckin funny"?
I couldn't help myself telling her "Jim Whites face was grinning from ear to ear when he announced the section the tramps landed in"
Still smiling at the thought of Jim White wanting to shout "take that ya scabby bastards" :uk: 
The junglies will be bent over on 6 nights before Christmas and it will be fuckin side splitting watching Brenda wincing at every skelp :mutley: 

46 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

That German team are quite good, Hazard is quality.

Nil points taigy

So is the guy up top Raffael, he's class in FIFA as well. I fancy him for a hat-trick vs the taigs

Did Monchengladbach not play City last year as well?

I went on KDS the other week to see what delusion they were spouting

For a minute I thought to myself "Ah their obsession must have died down a little bit cause I can't see the 'sevco thread' anywhere"

How wrong was I? It's a big fucking banner at the top of the page and it's their most active topic. A big Sports Direct banner, the effort they put in for this new club is just utterly hilarious :lol: 

Archived