* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Brent2291 said:

Sheep fans at work had the game on, 4-1 flattered celtic they were pish 2nd half and nowhere near as good as they are being made out to be in the media. Bring them on

We both know that Aberdeen, just like Accies, Dundee and Motherwell will get a sudden boost that will make them try all the harder against us. 

20 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I suppose another worrying factor is they're opening 3 league games have been tough on paper and our opening 4 have been really easy games on paper (maybe minus Dundee)

And they've started by far the better, the table tells us that

Warburton better start making changes as I'm starting to worry a bit now and I'm normally an optimistic cunt

We tend to look through blue tinted glasses, all you've said is true, they've had harder games and walked through them, we've struggled, last year they had Delila, this year they have Brenda.

IMO the the pundits are right, we'll battle for a top 3 place, I'll be delighted to be proved wrong.

Aberdeen dominated the 2nd half, on another day it could have been 2-2. The difference was one quality run from Sinclair to win the penalty - sheep chucked it late on. How many games over the years have we took the lead quite late against a tired team then the floodgates open in the last 5?

I dont think we as a support are overreacting to how shite we are, but we're definitely overreacting to how good they are. 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

James McCarthy up in Glasgow originally from castlemilk so could just be up seeing family

I thought he was a Rangers fan.  Not that it makes any difference.  Just be another one signing for them.

Archived