* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

10 hours ago, The Godfather said:

£2,250 jackpot...

:lol: Pointless right enough, fat mess

Saw that on the auld telly text and guessed she was a fhat fhuckin mhunter, and now you've confirmed it and i don't even need to see her.
Can only guess her and her mate looked like a couple of water buffalo facing down some poor fuckin lions :bangbang:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Nevin always looked like a rude cunt to me, thanks for confirming my suspicions. I admire your will power for not spitting in his drink :lol:

Or even rubbed yer pointing finger on yer erchie and dipping it in on the way to supply his drinks.
Worked in a couple of boozers myself early 70's :thuglife:

24 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

The tarriers are wanking over this story. Do they not understand the concept of the show? He was a correct answer cos no one knew who he was. Deluded fucks.

Pointless.... just like the employee who does background checks at celtic boys club

13 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

You can just imagine the headline if a Syrian player signed for Celtic.

"I WATCHED CELTIC GAMES WHILE UNDER RUBBLE IN A WARZONE"

They could sign a North Korean and still claim he has been a lifelong follower 

West Ham apparently made an enquiry  about the superstar striker and that didnt go very far.  The Hammers  have had £12.5m bid turned down for a Brentford striker and a bid for Hull striker Snodgrass as well. West Ham are obviously looking for a striker and if they want one they will eventually offer enough to get their man, are they really after the boy wonder in the way the Scottish media portray?

Looks like his  fee for  is made up by Lawwells media and ex players from the theatre of hate with the figure is just being plucked out of the sky. With all due respect another season playing against plastic whistle, Ross Co et al might be too much to contemplate when the weekly glamour of the EPL awaits. Come the summer i think the boy will want out and back down south onto the big stage and this "figure" being plucked from the sky may start to cause a rift between club and player if its blocking his way.

10 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

You know who won't enjoy the rant? Houston...

Nevin always looked like a rude cunt to me, thanks for confirming my suspicions. I admire your will power for not spitting in his drink :lol: 

Served Boaby the Barman shortly after who couldn't have been nicer so that made up for it.

Archived