* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Brendan has urged Gordon to stay and emulate Edwin Van Der Sar's success at Man Utd

What an utterly bizarre and hilarious comparison, VDS is a Champions League winner, about a 3-time EPL winner and one of the best goalkeepers the EPL has ever seen

How the fuck are they comparable? :lol: 

If he means a clean sheet record or something fair enough but to just compare the two is insane

They didn't make a Brendan Rodgers piss-take twitter account for nothing :lol:

enter @DeludedBrendan

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

What the fuck is this shite Brenda wants to build his team around Gordon all about? It was only a few months ago when he signed his love child, De Vris, he declared him one of the best players he's worked with? The guy is utterly confusing. 

Just a worst fuck. Complete fucking Dilbert.

Sportscene wanking themselves into a frenzy over the bheggars 

the googley eyed knob of a presenter genuinely just asked if dembele is priced between twenty -30 million then how much is tierney worth :lol:

also interestingly Scott macdonald is on it , should be interesting when our game comes on 

Just now, B1872 said:

I love how deluded these tarriers are. When 55 comes it will honestly be one of the greatest days in my lifetime!

I think as a club, and fan base we can be very guilty of under valuing our own players at times. However, the taigs, their fans and the media are on another planet at times.........

Archived