* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Yogi the Tim seems like a reasonable guy as this retweet confirms

Capture.thumb.PNG.8eebc2a7f80585b72e74295decd9f7e6.PNG

The clue is in the detail....CO OP British Salted Butter, honestly what is it with the education they receive?

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a comment about there team but just one of there taig lot in general.

Up my local Tesco the day before the game and as I walk in there is a few kids between the ages of maybe six and say fifteen trying to raise money for presumably there dance school which they had sponsored on there tops, they had some music on and some were dancing and some were packing shopping, fair enough.

Looks about, the guy standing basically running things has thought, do you know what, I will get up today and get ready, black trainers joggies, black leather jacket on and a fucking trampy taig hooped top on. So instead of just leaving it off for a day and maybe wear a black polo or something with the dance schools name on it, he's decided yeah, the shellick top it is then even though I'm going to help kids raise money.

If my daughter was in that school and this cunt appeared with that shit on she would be pulled out of it or he would be telt to get the top changed ya fecking eejit.

So just so you know kids I didn't give you money because the guy that was with you made a cunt of it, just before we were playing as well today, how convenient ya bellend, :lol:

23 hours ago, soulboy said:

looks like we won't have to put up with Sutton for sunday games on BT, sure heard this week he's going to have his own show on a sunday on 5 live

He was on R5 tonight, from a broom cupboard in BBC Scotland - sadly we won't be seeing the last of him on BT.

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

He was on R5 tonight, from a broom cupboard in BBC Scotland - sadly we won't be seeing the last of him on BT.

thought we'd seen the last of him ah well his meltdown on BT will be a sight to behold when we beat them.

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Not a comment about there team but just one of there taig lot in general.

Up my local Tesco the day before the game and as I walk in there is a few kids between the ages of maybe six and say fifteen trying to raise money for presumably there dance school which they had sponsored on there tops, they had some music on and some were dancing and some were packing shopping, fair enough.

Looks about, the guy standing basically running things has thought, do you know what, I will get up today and get ready, black trainers joggies, black leather jacket on and a fucking trampy taig hooped top on. So instead of just leaving it off for a day and maybe wear a black polo or something with the dance schools name on it, he's decided yeah, the shellick top it is then even though I'm going to help kids raise money.

If my daughter was in that school and this cunt appeared with that shit on she would be pulled out of it or he would be telt to get the top changed ya fecking eejit.

So just so you know kids I didn't give you money because the guy that was with you made a cunt of it, just before we were playing as well today, how convenient ya bellend, :lol:

I couldn’t stop laughing when i seen him today as well.big fucker and looked as dumb as fuck?

These junkies seem to have an indepth understanding of financial accounts, tax law, and how a corporate owner of a business entity affects the history of a team no longer being the same football team in their eyes under Company Law...

But cant grasp how visa entry works.

I blame the Israelis obviously. 

17 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

FB_IMG_1534690648705.jpg

They got their anti ovine injections quickly too, she definitely must have been looking out for her team, have you tried to get a doctors appointment for a jag recently, takes ages!

"According to the Daily Express, Tottenham are considering a £10m bid for Kieran Tierney in January after celtic failed to reach the Champions League group stages, but fans of the Scum on Twitter laughed off the news that they would sell perhaps their hottest prospect for so little.  However, the Express does report that celtic now need to make up a £27m shortfall in income in order to meet Financial Fair Play regulations and that Spurs will come back in with the low-ball offer after originally refusing to pay £20m this summer."

Sounds like the scum will need to punt someone as a consequence of not reaching the Champions League.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

"According to the Daily Express, Tottenham are considering a £10m bid for Kieran Tierney in January after celtic failed to reach the Champions League group stages, but fans of the Scum on Twitter laughed off the news that they would sell perhaps their hottest prospect for so little.  However, the Express does report that celtic now need to make up a £27m shortfall in income in order to meet Financial Fair Play regulations and that Spurs will come back in with the low-ball offer after originally refusing to pay £20m this summer."

Sounds like the scum will need to punt someone as a consequence of reaching the Champions League.

same thing they tried to do with hivs regarding Mcginn. except hivs don't have a financial fair play issue .

such a shame the mess these taigs have got themselves into 

??????

31 minutes ago, TMB said:

Sounds like the scum will need to punt someone as a consequence of reaching the Champions League.

Spurs will need to get in quick if they are only ‘considering’- there is at least another 7 clubs ‘preparing’ bids. 

13 minutes ago, markem said:

Spurs will need to get in quick if they are only ‘considering’- there is at least another 7 clubs ‘preparing’ bids. 

Chelsea for Dembele, Southampton for Rogic, Newcastle for Griffiths, West Ham for Ntcham, Fulham for Boyata. All these clubs must be scrambling about looking to knock a few million off the gazillion value of these players also.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Chelsea for Dembele, Southampton for Rogic, Newcastle for Griffiths, West Ham for Ntcham, Fulham for Boyata. All these clubs must be scrambling about looking to knock a few million off the gazillion value of these players also.

It’s all in the ‘preparation’ - some of these bids will be worth waiting on, they’ve been getting prepared for over a year.

Any, day, now.......

Archived