* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Based on the FACT we are better than them..And we will take them face on..And they will shite it...SIMPLE really..:ulster:

:lol:Always mate but think we should find our feet first before we get to carried away .

They get the millions of champions league and it will give them at least 1 big signing

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eejay the dj said:

:lol:Always mate but think we should find our feet first before we get to carried away .

They get the millions of champions league and it will give them at least 1 big signing

You might be right..But I won't concede fuck all to them..It's thursday's and sunday's for them. With heavy defeats away to every team they play..:D 

50 minutes ago, gersandy said:

So who can they get in the next round then?

Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia), Ludogorets Razgrad (Bulgaria), Copenhagen (Denmark), Hapoel Be'er Sheva (Israel), Dundalk (Republic of Ireland).

These are the possible teams I believe and you just know they'll draw Dundalk.

Flukey bastards needed 2 players being sent of for them to win.

Am I missing something or are people only worried about them getting millions from the Champions League because they can buy "bigger" players? 

Let them.

Let them buy a few diddies at £5m. Doesnt always guarantee success. Surely we know this by now based on past flops...?

Just saw the result and again, a last minute penalty.

The first one was a penalty as well. Maybe a return to the days of 'hit the dirt' in or around the box.

Could be troublesome for our defence when we play them.

The game they've been waiting 4 years for after fucking up and throwing us out.

4 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

Nothing is good with these clowns

Amazing, Fantastic, Unbelievable it’s fucking cringe material

Father Martin, TLB and now this lop faced cunt 

Shameless 

These cunts need a reality check.  The European adventure continues? Gibraltar and Kazakhstan? Coming into work hung over and all exuberant at these results?

Should they get to  the  Champions League proper they  will have the life rag dolled out of them. 

Do you know what, this is probably the best in the long run. They'll coast along thinking everything is fine, not bothering to spend any serious money. If they get into the Champions League, they'll get pumped in all 6 games and won't be spending any of the money because they are run by such tight-fisted cunts and are in serious debt. If they drop into the Europa League, they'll have the Thursday-Sunday mess to contend with, which means we'll be playing first on those weekends and give us a chance to put the Taigs under massive pressure, something those players haven't dealt with. 

33 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Do you know what, this is probably the best in the long run. They'll coast along thinking everything is fine, not bothering to spend any serious money. If they get into the Champions League, they'll get pumped in all 6 games and won't be spending any of the money because they are run by such tight-fisted cunts and are in serious debt. If they drop into the Europa League, they'll have the Thursday-Sunday mess to contend with, which means we'll be playing first on those weekends and give us a chance to put the Taigs under massive pressure, something those players haven't dealt with. 

Naw I'm sorry mate but them getting into the Champions League every year we aren't there is a disaster for us. It's OK saying they may take their eye off the prize and a lot of debt but 20-25 million extra a season they get that we don't isn't to be snuffed at. We need to be at that level to compete properly. They should be buried financially and facing the same problems we were but they sell someone for 10million or sneak into the CL group stages and they're fine again.

Fuck their CL money (if they get there) its all about us beating them thats all we have to do all this shit about them being stronger than us i just dont get it we have better players and play a better brand of football i for one dont even consider these cunts a threat

5 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Fuck their CL money (if they get there) its all about us beating them thats all we have to do all this shit about them being stronger than us i just dont get it we have better players and play a better brand of football i for one dont even consider these cunts a threat

Strange thing to say mate - not having a go but 20-25 million more than us into their coffers is a big deal.

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Strange thing to say mate - not having a go but 20-25 million more than us into their coffers is a big deal.

Why a big deal slit eyes will have that salted away the playing staff wont see much of that they need a good bit of it to cover Brendas wages

5 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Why a big deal slit eyes will have that salted away the playing staff wont see much of that they need a good bit of it to cover Brendas wages

Because 20-25 million less a year to a Scottish club is ridiculous money - it could be the difference between them competing.

11 minutes ago, Zulu said:

IMO the blue pound covers Brenda's wages, how much did liewell say they lost by not having us in the league ? More than enough to pay him I recon.

Archived