* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

That is pathetic, the other teams in that division should of be looking at some sort of legal action. They're is no way that they could justify either of them being emergency loans, there playing in a division that includes amateurs for fuck sake. 

Its as plain as the nose on your face. See if anyone in that division has the balls to speak out.

I always thought that emergency loans were only if your goalkeepers were all out injured. If they're short of outfield players, they should do what Rangers had to do in 2012, after the SFA put an illegal transfer ban on us. Play some of your youngsters, and play some of your outfield players, in a different position.

We could've done with emergency loans in the last few years, but we never. We just got on with things. How a team, at the top of their league, can get away with one emergency loan, is astounding, getting two, well that's just plain old cheating in my book.

If Hibs do win the league, it will be the most tainted title since Lennon last won the league with Celtic. 

If that was Rangers doing that, Dundee Utd would, quite rightly, be up in arms about it. Why so silent? Maybe I've just grown deaf, and blind, to all things other than my beloved Rangers.

PS I have no idea if hibs have any emergency loans of players. I just needed to get a rant out of my system.

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I always thought that emergency loans were only if your goalkeepers were all out injured. If they're short of outfield players, they should do what Rangers had to do in 2012, after the SFA put an illegal transfer ban on us. Play some of your youngsters, and play some of your outfield players, in a different position.

We could've done with emergency loans in the last few years, but we never. We just got on with things. How a team, at the top of their league, can get away with one emergency loan, is astounding, getting two, well that's just plain old cheating in my book.

If Hibs do win the league, it will be the most tainted title since Lennon last won the league with Celtic. 

If that was Rangers doing that, Dundee Utd would, quite rightly, be up in arms about it. Why so silent? Maybe I've just grown deaf, and blind, to all things other than my beloved Rangers.

PS I have no idea if hibs have any emergency loans of players. I just needed to get a rant out of my system.

Thats what I thought as well. Seems very strange.

7 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Hivs have an under 20s squad... 

Surely they could have picked from there? But as others above have said, no one will bat an eyelid here about the taigs helping the mini taigs...

Imagine being a wee 20 year old defender... thinking they have a chance to step up into the big team... then being told "naw, pal, I've got Ambrose coming instead"

18 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Where does Aberdeens loss last night leave us in terms of them winning the league against us? Is it possible?

it can happen I think. there are 9 games left and if taigs win tonight it can be done I think :anguish:

37 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

it can happen I think. there are 9 games left and if taigs win tonight it can be done I think :anguish:

They can't win the league against us.  After tonight there is still 11 games left. Even if Aberdeen lose to Motherwell, Aberdeen can still get to 82 points. Taigs are on 76 if they win tonight and against us that would put them on 82.

Tarriers on fucking meltdown because Jason Cundy said they don't have a lot of fans outside Glasgow. He said Championship and some league 1 teams have more supporters. ?

Just now, centenarystand said:

Brace yourself for the worst yet.

The sun is reporting that Messi has demanded  Barca sign you know who. :facepalm:

FFS where does it end.

Not just the Sun...

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/774452/Lionel-Messi-Barcelona-La-Liga-Luis-Enrique-Jorge-Sampaoli-Moussa-Dembele-Nou-Camp

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Saw that auld wrinkled dick and his band of gypsies,tramps and thieves had the fuckin clown performing mock executions on them on holiday in the desert.
you have to wonder what kind of brain it has.
rod stewart is one drug addled fuckin cretin.   

If he supported us, it'd defo have "Rangers fan" in the headline somewhere!!, it was the same when he made a cunt off himself at the Scottish cup draw!, made out to be jovial rod stewart!

fukkin bawbag off a man

7 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

The sun is reporting that Messi has demanded  Barca sign you know who. :facepalm:

FFS where does it end.

He'll end up at some mid table prem team, Southampton or Everton!, fukkin Barca, Real, Bayern, Chelsea and Man U all fighting for a player who's not even the top scorer in the espeeeffell!!!

11 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

FFS where does it end.

They fail to mention this bit 

They are Celtic’s Moussa Dembele and Eibar’s Sergi Enrich, with both forwards thought to be willing to play second fiddle to Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez up top.

If I was Messi I'd be wanting some second rate forward coming in too, to hell with having a player in that could take his place. A football player that's supposedly worth in excess of £40 million that's happy to sit on the bench and is only in his early 20's. Deluded bastards.

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers has defended the standard of Scottish football as his unbeaten side close in on the Premiership title.

The leaders, who have won 26 of their 27 top-flight games, are 27 points clear of second-placed Aberdeen and require seven points to win the title.

Responding to criticism of Scottish football, Rodgers said: "It's ignorance really.

"The footballing world is more than the (English) Premier League."

Celtic's 4-0 victory at Inverness CT in midweek left them three games away from a sixth consecutive league title.

"With all due respect, it's a lack of knowledge of football," Rodgers said of criticism of Scotland's top flight.

"We all love to see the Premier League and I was part of it but football is global and Celtic is one of the biggest clubs in the world.

"But if your eyes are only on one league then of course you tend to ignore what's around that."

Celtic midfielder Nir Bitton echoed his manager's view and said the Premiership was a "competitive league".

"For us it is not as easy as it looks on the table. It's a very competitive league," said the Israel international.

Bitton, who featured in the win in the Highlands, believes critics of the Scottish Premiership are wide of the mark.

"I think every game is difficult and the other team are going to defend and try to get something out of the game," he said.

"A lot of people look at the table and think Celtic are far better team [than others] in the Scottish league and they have no competition. It's far from being true.

"I think you can see that players who have played in the Premier League like Joey Barton or Niko Kranjcar that came to Scotland and thought it was going to be easy.

"But no, it's not easy. It's a very competitive league, it's a very difficult league, it's very tough. Some places you go to play like Inverness on Wednesday night, believe me it's not easy."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39156707

Can blow everycunt away financially and sign decent players that failed down south that end up looking like magic players up here,but aye the league is very competitive :lol: 

Tit.

It seems that there is a My Dad is better than your Dad competition going on with regards to Dembele. The meeja are trying to outdo themselves with positive stories about this (admittedly hauf decent) striker to the extent that he is Pele reincarnated (although Pele is not dead yet).

As chief culprits in the couldnae keep a cats paw oot of the goldfish bowl standard of defending this season we have to look at ourselves in the mirror when this guy is punted for a multi million fee to end up sitting on the bench for a mid-table English Championship team.

Archived