1 hour ago, jackg93 said:

It's a fucking wind up.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jackg93 said:

Some of the comments :rofl: 

8 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

It seems that there is a My Dad is better than your Dad competition going on with regards to Dembele. The meeja are trying to outdo themselves with positive stories about this (admittedly hauf decent) striker to the extent that he is Pele reincarnated (although Pele is not dead yet).

As chief culprits in the couldnae keep a cats paw oot of the goldfish bowl standard of defending this season we have to look at ourselves in the mirror when this guy is punted for a multi million fee to end up sitting on the bench for a mid-table English Championship team.

Is it just me or is he a bit in the chubby side? Only ever seen him against us but saw his goal against thistle and thought he looked a bit big.

10 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Rodgers calling on the 67 team to be knighted. I'm sure the green and grey hordes will love their heroes bowing before the Royal family 

Not only Brenda, the Daily Mail today are running a campaign as well, fuckin madness, Brenda wants them honoured posthumously  :rofl: Wonder who will collect the medals, Liewell  ? this Irish club is an embarrassment to GB 

Can't disagree with Cundy. Only up here with our rhabid mhedia are Savco likened to Barca. As The Royal Oak pub team in Gibralter showed in reality they are piss poor but play in an even pissier poor league. Where i disagree with him is i don't think they'd be scrapping about in the bottom half. I think Savco would struggle in the Championship. Poor guy though..he's about to find out it's illegal to say anything negative about Pep Rodgers Gallowgate Strollers.

48 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Rodgers calling on the 67 team to be knighted. I'm sure the green and grey hordes will love their heroes bowing before the Royal family 

Aye, Lord John Reid and Sir Rod Stewart bent the knee happily

26 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Not only Brenda, the Daily Mail today are running a campaign as well, fuckin madness, Brenda wants them honoured posthumously  :rofl: Wonder who will collect the medals, Liewell  ? this Irish club is an embarrassment to GB 

Well they could always bung up another statue outside their hideous front entrance. It already resembles the white witch's courtyard.

On Saturday, March 04, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Bristoe1872 said:

Well they could always bung up another statue outside their hideous front entrance. It already resembles the white witch's courtyard.

It is actually starting to resemble St Peters sqaure at the Vatican with all the statues, coincidence???

St Mirren have been a decent compact side since Ross has been able to bring in players during the window and are on a good wee run. They've also got a few decent ball players and are quite a young hungry team. They looked dead and buried in terms of relegation but now they have a real chance of staying up, have done well in the cups and have a bit of momentum. 

I'd be very surprised if they held out but you never know. The point is though some decent organisation against this mob and they really don't look great. Hopefully Murty, or whoever is watching..............

Archived