Burke today.

rossDas

Why the hell did he start on the left wing? In the second half he switched to the right and every time he had the ball he went through the Caley players like a hot knife through butter. IMO he was our best player outside the defence.

I had a view from near the dugout but I was wonder how it looked on TV?

He needs to do a bit of training on his delivery but I'm glad he's back in the team.

Why the hell did he start on the left wing? In the second half he switched to the right and every time he had the ball he went through the Caley players like a hot knife through butter. IMO he was our best player outside the defence.

I had a view from near the dugout but I was wonder how it looked on TV?

He needs to do a bit of training on his delivery but I'm glad he's back in the team.

im glad to see burke back playing again

naismith on wed was our best player on the left and burke was a close 2nd on the right but they were switched today and it just didn't work. Both were anonymous in the first half. Burke did better in the 2nd half when he was back on the right. Allround team didn't play well today but got 3 points in the end no thanx to the linesman fucking prick

naisy on the left, burkey on the right.. thats the way it should be.

Naismith got punished because he couldn't get into the game because he wasn't on his prefferred side.

Aye, he was clearly trying and it just wouldn't come off for him.

Naismith got punished because he couldn't get into the game because he wasn't on his prefferred side.

isnt that just typical of smith to play a player out of position and not get results, but then hook him rather than try and play him in his prefered position?!

isnt that just typical of smith to play a player out of position and not get results, but then hook him rather than try and play him in his prefered position?!

Aye, cause we got pumped today :)

Its understandable taking him off, as i think naismith would have found it difficult to perform in the second half after his first half. Although, it was smiths fault naisy didn't perform well.

Lets hope walter lets naismith start next time, and not punish him for his own mistake.

Aye, cause we got pumped today :)

Obviously i was referring to the perfomance of the player as an individual rather than the overall result

we didnt get pumped, but we ABSOLUTELY didnt 'pump' ICT

Naismith was poor on Wednesday, he worked hard but his horrendous first touch was shown up and he was getting frustrated and looked in danger of getting punished by the ref. Today he was just really poor and did not look in the mood, but I agree he is not suited to a wide right position. My opinion is that he should be given freedom to move and interchange with the central striker.

Burke is far better on the right but I think Smith wanted him to torment Tokely. Someone has to get him to work on his final ball and make him stop breaking up good moves by nonsensical diving and having a strop when the officials see through his attempts to con them.

Naismith was poor on Wednesday, he worked hard but his horrendous first touch was shown up and he was getting frustrated and looked in danger of getting punished by the ref. Today he was just really poor and did not look in the mood, but I agree he is not suited to a wide right position. My opinion is that he should be given freedom to move and interchange with the central striker.

Burke is far better on the right but I think Smith wanted him to torment Tokely. Someone has to get him to work on his final ball and make him stop breaking up good moves by nonsensical diving and having a strop when the officials see through his attempts to con them.

If true it totaly backfired. We shot ourselves in the foot because of the slowest defender in the SPL? Suerly not.

Burke has to stop falling on his knees and looking for a free kick.

Its doubly frustrating when he does it AFTER beating his man.

it's becoming a big problem because he is going down far too easily and referee's aren't giving him free kicks even when he is fouled

Burke has to stop falling on his knees and looking for a free kick.

Its doubly frustrating when he does it AFTER beating his man.

it's becoming a big problem because he is going down far too easily and referee's aren't giving him free kicks even when he is fouled

Yip, the boy who cried wolf...

I actually thought Naismith had a great game on Wednesday and was simply subbed as a result of his increasing frustration at the ridiculous refereeing decisions that were going against him. It's no wonder the Gers fans were singing his name when he was hooked.

I actually thought Naismith had a great game on Wednesday and was simply subbed as a result of his increasing frustration at the ridiculous refereeing decisions that were going against him. It's no wonder the Gers fans were singing his name when he was hooked.

I agree, also read someone saying that Naismith is a poor mans Novo tonight...amazing what getting subbed twice can do to an opinion!

Wasn't at his best today. Just didn't see enough of the ball!

Burke was on his knees by the end of the game, he also need to stop looking for freekick by going down very easily!

As for Naismith he was off today, but he was excellent on Wed and has been showing what he really can do in the last couple of games.

Don't know why the f*ck Burke was on the left today and Naisy on the right? Burke frustrated the hell out of me today. Stay on your feet ffs, I'm sure the wind blew him over n occassions.