*** Official Rangers vs Liverpool Thread ***

nvager

Absolutely shocking so far.

But hey, as long as some of our fans can sing about Stein and sing about the famine to Robbie Keane then that's the really important stuff.

WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME MATE?

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw man, i thought we'd beat these chumps.

You've so much to learn

Aw man, i thought we'd beat these chumps.

i know you drink alot but FFS what are you smoking? :harhar:

:lol:

We used to be a team that would play for pride for the club. A team that wouldn't say no and wouldn't give up..we showed signs of that last year, wheres it gone?

Im not watching the match, but it sounds complete shite, just as was last weeks kaunas match.

I hope it gets sorted.

Its a friendly :lol: Fair enough its not nice to get beat , but with money liverpool are generating compared to us its inevitable. There's nothing we can do.

:P Every game should be treated as the champions league final, beating liverpool would give them a kick in the nuts and show them we are not just some small scottish team.

Its not as easy as just "beating " liverpool , it takes insane effort. It's not 1995 anymore , We will always come second best when it comes to signings compared to every team in the premiership and a team the size of Liverpool will mop the floor with us. Its a shocking state of affairs this money dominated game we call football is in.

Ferguson is as good as finished and what was he meant to do?

It doesn't take Ferguson or Cuellar to win games, football is a team game and if we are a one or two man team then that is ridiculous. On a whole we are just not good enough!

Could end up 7 or 8

i hope it does, I want Smith and co to see what they have done to this club, they have ruined it

Ibrox used to be fortress, not any more

teams used to fear us, they don't any more

we moaned for seasons about teams playing 10 men behind the ball, now thats our tactic

and theres folk on here who want to play kids ffs that would destroy theyre confidence

If you play youngsters with something to prove then it will improve what we have at the moment, especially with the midfield.

and theres folk on here who want to play kids ffs that would destroy theyre confidence

It really shouldn't. Aye, they'll get a lesson, but the only way to improve is to play against better opposition. If you can't bounce back from a drubbing, you shouldn't play football for a living.

Ferguson is as good as finished and what was he meant to do?

It doesn't take Ferguson or Cuellar to win games, football is a team game and if we are a one or two man then that is ridiculous. On a whole we are just not good enough!

Ferguson is the captain and he is the idol to many of the younger Scottish players. Cuellar is our best player. Are you saying that we wouldn't be doing better if we had those two players available? Imagine Liverpool without Gerrard or Torres, Man Utd without Ronaldo and Rooney. Every team needs their best players playing at their peak to challenge teams above them. We don't have that and we are being outclassed.

It doesn't take Ferguson or Cuellar to win games but it would definitely help. We are not good enough to challenge Liverpool but thankfully, they are not going to be in the SPL.