• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"BLUENOSES ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED

WE DO NOT CHOOSE, WE ARE CHOSEN

THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND, NEED NO EXPLANATION

THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND, DON'T MATTER"

yeh i know. but like there must of been some sort of infulence. a game you watched, a realitve supporting them, you didnt just wake up one day say my god am a rangers fan, i had a rangers teddy strip when i was 1, but i didnt even know who they were becuase errrrm i was 1, it wasnt till i watched old rangers videos around the house and knew anything about football that i could claim to be a fan.,

I am more looking for the stories of why some of the non scottish supporters picked us, ya know what i mean,

My Dad bought me my first Rangers strip ,scarf and hat in 1970..........i was born in 1969.

My first game was in 1974.....my dad always stood at stairway 13 in the Rangers end but when i went he had to slum it in the main stand.

Rangers from birth(near enough)

was born a ger as was my father, granda and my mother and my other granda and pretty much everyone in my family apart from my uncles n aunts other halfs (scum supporters) another words 'i was born on a union jack' !!!!!! :rangers:

My reason is The first ever game I watch was a Rangers game in europe dono hoo we were playin it might have been leeds united all my family are cltic fans and alot of peoplealways ask why ye a rangers fans then?cz and I was grew up with Rangers winning 9 in a row I think The first game i saw rangers play was when i was 6 in thats wen rangers gor 9 n a row :bouncy: :craphead: :unionflag:

My grandfather was from the isle of Lewis and was in the merchant navy. He knew a few guys from Glasgow and came here for a holiday, met my gran then it led on from there. He was a very proud religious man and barely knew what a catholic was until he came down here. He soon learned to hate the bastards and this led to him going to support Rangers. My dad then grew up a rangers fan then i came along and followed suit