Kenny Miller - signing talks tomorrow

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me Miller instead of Daly every day on the week.

But we will be left with both and the inflated wages of both. Daly will not get anything like his Rangers contract anywhere else. So he's going nowhere unless we pay him off.

I am not buying this "also blame the board" stuff. We cant blame them for everything - Ally stands and falls by his signings.

They have given him a budget, how he choses to spend it is his problem, i agree with you. This is where the new DoF guy could have came in handy and put the kibosh on it right away.

i am reluctant to see us sign KM again for no other reason than i think his legs have partly gone. That being said if he signs a 1 year deal on a reasonably low wage,then there is no doubt at all that he WILL do a job for us this season.

He could be useful in other areas too like developing players.

Id rather have seen boyd being unveiled as our first signing :(

what is this nonsense that kenny miller can help develop our players, does anyone actually remember how fucking awful miller was when it came to the technical side of the game, he regularly needed 5 chances for a single goal and relied on his blistering pace to get the better of defenders and cover up his piss poor reading of the game

how the hell can that be of any help to the likes of clark or any other young striker in our ranks, if anything boyd is the ideal mentor for these young guys, workrate can be trained into players by any old tom dick and harry, predatory instinct needs specifically trained

what is this nonsense that kenny miller can help develop our players, does anyone actually remember how fucking awful miller was when it came to the technical side of the game, he regularly needed 5 chances for a single goal and relied on his blistering pace to get the better of defenders and cover up his piss poor reading of the game

how the hell can that be of any help to the likes of clark or any other young striker in our ranks, if anything boyd is the ideal mentor for these young guys, workrate can be trained into players by any old tom dick and harry, predatory instinct needs specifically trained

Pfft but he has expierence...As did Mo Ross and Steph Hughes

probably a fair point mate, I have said all along that I'd have Boyd before any of them.