Season Tickets Whos In?

No matter how bad things get on or off the park ,I'd never turn my back on Rangers. Going to watch Rangers is a massive part of my life. Always has been & always will be. Seen Rangers & Ibrox for the first time in 1964 (a 2-0 victory against hibs) & I still get goosebumps when I get to Ibrox for a game.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would welcome more people.to return to ibrox. For.me I cannot call them fans or supporters. They were not there when we needed them most. They were diverted by satanic al being such as dingwall, Graham Et Al. ... so yes come.and watch the famous glasgow rangers come and watch the boys in blue. But also know in your hearts that you let your club down. Something I could never do. So rally round. Come join the circus and.follow the bears.

Through this shite in the 80 ' s through it again this time and never faltered. Not that I am some users fan

Just simply a rangers fan.

I already have a season ticket, I didn't boycott my club just because the boardroom regime isn't brilliant.

Anyone who did is shameful

Agreed mate...have a like from myself as that has been my stance and always will be.

Rangers before anything else!

I've had a season ticket since they started selling them for the new stands. Before that I paid in at the gate for every home game for years. I've been supporting the team home and away since I was young. I've seen good years then bad years then good years then bad years and so on. We have had good players, great players and then players who should never have been allowed on the park. We have had directors in the boardroom who were pretty useless for most of my time as a fan in fact the only guy I really rated was Davie Holmes. All these years I've supported Rangers whether wee Davie was on the board or that cretin Whyte. I've supported the team when Symon, Waddell and Souness were managers and whilst the football was good to watch and also whilst McCoist reduced the team to a near laughing stock with the football the worst I've ever seen. The one constant for me is supporting Rangers Football Club, not because of the managers, not because of the directors, not because of the players, but because I'm a Rangers fan. I love the club, always have and always will. I'll strive for change on and off the field where I think it necessary but I'll never desert the Club. Every time I go to Ibrox I feel good. There is a warmth inside me. Some may think me old-fashioned or out of touch but they seriously underestimate me. Of course there are matters which seriously concern me but the strategy being used by others is not for me. Will I renew my season ticket? Absolutely, it's called supporting the Rangers.